1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    22 Sep '11 18:58
    What is going on with the human condition when persons defend falsity?

    Falsity is crystal clear to recognize for those who are honest.

    Unashamedly defending falsity must then come down to thorough dishonesty.

    What is going on with persons who are unashamedly dishonest?

    Has animal killing and meat eating poisoned their brains - that they have lost all sense?
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Joined
    21 Aug '06
    Moves
    11458
    22 Sep '11 19:072 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    What is going on with the human condition when persons defend falsity?

    Falsity is crystal clear to recognize for those who are honest.

    Unashamedly defending falsity must then come down to thorough dishonesty.

    What is going on with persons who are unashamedly dishonest?

    Has animal killing and meat eating poisoned their brains - that they have lost all sense?
    You started off well but then you lost your way...lemme adjust your OP:

    What is going on with the human condition when persons defend falsity? ............12 words

    Falsity is crystal clear to recognize for those who are honest. .............................11 words

    Unashamedly defending falsity must then come down to thorough dishonesty. ...10 words

    What [goes] on with persons who are unashamedly dishonest? ...........................9 words

    [ ] animal killing and meat eating poisoned their brains? [ ] .....................................8 words


    Hope this helps 🙂
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35517
    22 Sep '11 21:14
    Originally posted by Dasa
    What is going on with the human condition when persons defend falsity?

    Falsity is crystal clear to recognize for those who are honest.

    Unashamedly defending falsity must then come down to thorough dishonesty.

    What is going on with persons who are unashamedly dishonest?

    Has animal killing and meat eating poisoned their brains - that they have lost all sense?
    I thought you didn't like the killing of animals or the eating of meat.

    You make no sense.


    You defend falsity constantly in this forum.

    Then you ask if animal killing and meat eating has poisoned their brains.

    Have you been sneaking a Big Mac on the side when you thought no one was looking?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91521
    22 Sep '11 22:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I thought you didn't like the killing of animals or the eating of meat.

    You make no sense.


    You defend falsity constantly in this forum.

    Then you ask if animal killing and meat eating has poisoned their brains.

    Have you been sneaking a Big Mac on the side when you thought no one was looking?
    For me personally, Hare food is as good as McDonalds. I'm not kidding. I like them both just as much.
    Wherever there is a hare feast, i will be lurking for prasadum
  5. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    22 Sep '11 22:321 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    What is going on with the human condition when persons defend falsity?

    Falsity is crystal clear to recognize for those who are honest.

    Unashamedly defending falsity must then come down to thorough dishonesty.

    What is going on with persons who are unashamedly dishonest?

    Has animal killing and meat eating poisoned their brains - that they have lost all sense?
    To wield so many subjective terms of condemnation with such sustained bitterness and with such an appalling lack of generosity of spirit: why are you so vitriolic and angry? You exhibit none of the bliss, balance and tolerance that you have claimed (in the past) that your religion imbues you with.
  6. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    89724
    22 Sep '11 22:55
    Originally posted by Dasa
    What is going on with the human condition when persons defend falsity?

    Falsity is crystal clear to recognize for those who are honest.

    Unashamedly defending falsity must then come down to thorough dishonesty.

    What is going on with persons who are unashamedly dishonest?

    Has animal killing and meat eating poisoned their brains - that they have lost all sense?
    A padded room and lots and lots of medications is the answer (for you)

    Anata wa totemo bakayaro
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    22 Sep '11 23:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    To wield so many subjective terms of condemnation with such sustained bitterness and with such an appalling lack of generosity of spirit: why are you so vitriolic and angry? You exhibit none of the bliss, balance and tolerance that you have claimed (in the past) that your religion imbues you with.
    Why do you launch into vanities at every opportunity?

    It,s called potty brain.

    Could you at least comment on the post I have posted.
  8. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    23 Sep '11 03:29
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Could you at least comment on the post I have posted.
    Well I did already, but here it is again, itemized a little:

    (1) The post you have posted comes across as littered with terms of clumsy condemnation that are entirely subjective and almost all rooted in circular arguments.

    (2) I interpret your OP as an effort to sustain your relentless message of bitterness and recrimination. Can you suggest how you might go about avoiding being perceived in this way?

    (3) I invite you to react to the observation that you exhibit seemingly no generosity of spirit in your posts and in the material you copy and paste to this forum to support your jaundiced view of the human spirit and the capacity to doubt and disagree

    (4) If there are some non-"spiritual" reasons or real life problems that explain why you are so vitriolic and angry all the time, perhaps you could share it with us so we can better understand your counterproductive online persona

    (5) Why is it you exhibit none of the bliss, balance and tolerance that you once claimed that your religion imbues you with?

    (6) Do you know what a circular argument is?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    23 Sep '11 04:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well I did already, but here it is again, itemized a little:

    (1) The post you have posted comes across as littered with terms of clumsy condemnation that are entirely subjective and almost all rooted in circular arguments.

    (2) I interpret your OP as an effort to sustain your relentless message of bitterness and recrimination. Can you suggest how you might ...[text shortened]... ce claimed that your religion imbues you with?

    (6) Do you know what a circular argument is?
    I am blissfully telling you the truth.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52612
    23 Sep '11 04:23
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I am blissfully telling you the truth.
    You are actually up to your ears in rhetorical El Toro poo poo.

    Do you think you are actually swaying anyone here with your vitriolic style?

    I think you do not care if you 'convert' anyone or not. I think you feel you are in the middle of one big comedy act.

    Do you know what a circular argument is? You never answered that. Why don't you look it up and define it for us?
  11. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    23 Sep '11 04:341 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I am blissfully telling you the truth.
    You said "Could you at least comment on the post I have posted." I take the time to respond personally to you with 6 points, and you're just going to cop out?
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    23 Sep '11 05:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    You said "Could you at least comment on the post I have posted." I take the time to respond personally to you with 6 points, and you're just going to cop out?
    Your last 50 posts have been about vanities.

    Could you ask a genuine spiritual question please.
  13. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    23 Sep '11 05:45
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Your last 50 posts have been about vanities.

    Could you ask a genuine spiritual question please.
    I asked 6 questions in the post above. You are notorious for ducking straight questions and going silent when you are stuck for an answer. If you disagree, prove me wrong now. The 6 questions above are about your spirituality and are a direct response to you. They are not about "vanities", whatever that means. They are directed at you and address what you say. Just answer them.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    23 Sep '11 05:531 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I asked 6 questions in the post above. You are notorious for ducking straight questions and going silent when you are stuck for an answer. If you disagree, prove me wrong now. The 6 questions above are about your spirituality and are a direct response to you. They are not about "vanities", whatever that means. They are directed at you and address what you say. Just answer them.
    Your atheism is showing.

    You have been talking about vanities for 3months.

    Why are you so interested in vanities.

    You have vanities on the brain........because

    The meat has poisoned your brain.
  15. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    23 Sep '11 05:57
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Your atheism is showing.

    You have been talking about vanities for 3months.

    Why are you so interested in vanities.

    You have vanities on the brain........because

    The meat has poisoned your brain.
    Ok, I've obviously got you feeling cornered as you bat away fair questions with your trademark insults. Have a go. I'll go step by step:

    For whatever reason, you are clearly not exhibiting any of the bliss, balance and tolerance that you once claimed your spiritual beliefs imbue you with. Why is that?
Back to Top