Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 10:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    What Is The Age Of The Earth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hh8h3fD3O4

The Instructor
    Yeah, they go into a subject with a built in bias, that they already 'know' the Earth is only 6K years old and wow, they just happen to find evidence but of course the actual number of peer reviewed papers is just about zero.

So if the Earth is only 6000 years old, how do you account for the fact that the moon is cool now, it should be red hot from all the impacts it had and the way it was born.

Oh yeah, I forgot. You think water cooled the moon. So where are the erosion patterns on the moon indicating old water flow, the riverbeds and lake shorelines?
  3. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 10:40

The Instructor
    I don't see why we should watch one of yours unless you watch one of ours.

In the meantime, maybe you could summarise the contents?

--- Penguin
  4. England
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 10:51

The Instructor
    Its mans time with god, not how old is a piece of rock!. How long did Adam spend in the garden before eve and then how long did they spend together before the fall. Im a christian but science is taken from the tree of knowledge and the devil says eat and you will become like god, well thats exactly is what is happening still. But god does not hide from truth he is truth. so it becomes that man learns truth and then think that they are the gods and dismisses god, which is what the devil wants.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 11:37
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yeah, they go into a subject with a built in bias, that they already 'know' the Earth is only 6K years old and wow, they just happen to find evidence but of course the actual number of peer reviewed papers is just about zero.

So if the Earth is only 6000 years old, how do you account for the fact that the moon is cool now, it should be red hot from all t ...[text shortened]... the erosion patterns on the moon indicating old water flow, the riverbeds and lake shorelines?
    Maybe all that dust the scientist were expecting to find on the moon covered the erosion patterns, etc.

The Instructor
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 11:45
    Originally posted by stoker
    Its mans time with god, not how old is a piece of rock!. How long did Adam spend in the garden before eve and then how long did they spend together before the fall. Im a christian but science is taken from the tree of knowledge and the devil says eat and you will become like god, well thats exactly is what is happening still. But god does not hide from truth ...[text shortened]... ns truth and then think that they are the gods and dismisses god, which is what the devil wants.
    I would say Adam spent a couple hours in the garden before Eve. However, my guess may be somewhat of an exaggeration.

The Instructor
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 12:03
    Maybe all that dust the scientist were expecting to find on the moon covered the erosion patterns, etc.

The Instructor
    All that dust they were EXPECTING to find but didn't? That makes about as much sense as you ever do. You just refuse to see the forest in front of your eyes, blinded by that ancient book which wasn't even codified into a bible for 3 hundred years after the death of Jesus.

They knew SO much about the universe back then, didn't they.

I don't see how you can even tie your own shoes in the morning you are so deluded and obsessed and blinded by your religion.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 12:12
    All that dust they were EXPECTING to find but didn't? That makes about as much sense as you ever do. You just refuse to see the forest in front of your eyes, blinded by that ancient book which wasn't even codified into a bible for 3 hundred years after the death of Jesus.

They knew SO much about the universe back then, didn't they.

I don't see how yo ...[text shortened]... your own shoes in the morning you are so deluded and obsessed and blinded by your religion.
    God made the moon so he could have just cooled it off with a cold burst of air or maybe the water he used to cool the moon later became the rain of the worldwide flood.

The Instructor
  9. England
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 12:51
    I would say Adam spent a couple hours in the garden before Eve. However, my guess may be somewhat of an exaggeration.

The Instructor
    Possible , but it could well be he was alone for [in our understanding] 1 billion years and then spent another billion with eve, as at this point no death and no children. this is also possible.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 13:36
    Originally posted by stoker
    Possible , but it could well be he was alone for [in our understanding] 1 billion years and then spent another billion with eve, as at this point no death and no children. this is also possible.
    No that is not possible because Eve was made from Adam's rib on the same day that Adam was created and Adam only lived 930 years.

So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died.

(Genesis 5:5 NKJV)

The Instructor
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 14:39
    No that is not possible because Eve was made from Adam's rib on the same day that Adam was created and Adam only lived 930 years.

[b]So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died.

The Instructor[/b]
    And you believe that shyte. Amazing.
  12. England
    Moves
    19 Aug '13 21:04

[b]So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died.

The Instructor[/b]
    No god made EVE from adam but it was after seeing he was alone while the animals had mates, no time scale , unless you belive 7 days is the same 7 we have. And his life on earth is numbered only
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 00:29
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130819162635.htm

I looked at your video, you look at this
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 04:27
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130819162635.htm

I looked at your video, you look at this
    Did you see this at the end?

"If you see melt in an area, it's important to know how long that melt has been around to determine whether there is eruptive potential or not," Gelman said. "If you image it today, does that mean it could not have been there 300,000 years ago? Previous models have said it couldn't have been. Our model says it could. That doesn't mean it was there, but it could have been there."

Let me put that to rest. It wasn't there! This is just another attempt at evolutionists trying to make everything seem older than it is to make their crazy theory seem more credible.

The Instructor
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 05:01

The Instructor
    A 6000 year old earth................this is the absurdity of Christianity.

The Bible was written by intoxicators, meat eaters, and sexual deviants.

Because they had no clue on how old the earth was they speculated that 6000 years is OK.

I don't mind if some blind follower thinks the earth is 6000 years old......................but don't teach it to the kids.

We have a whole generation of Christians who blindly support and defend the teaching of falsity and error.

Its unacceptable and shocking how a grown man can blindly accept error.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree