1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 05:431 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    A 6000 year old earth................this is the absurdity of Christianity.

The Bible was written by intoxicators, meat eaters, and sexual deviants.

Because they had no clue on how old the earth was they speculated that 6000 years is OK.

I don't mind if some blind follower thinks the earth is 6000 years old......................but don't teach it to th ...[text shortened]... falsity and error.

Its unacceptable and shocking how a grown man can blindly accept error.
    I think that speculation is as good or better than any other speculations, and it automatically rules out the false teaching of evilution that requires millions and billions of years. It also makes my God more powerful than your god.

The Instructor
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 12:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I think that speculation is as good or better than any other speculations, and it automatically rules out the false teaching of evilution that requires millions and billions of years. It also makes my God more powerful than your god.

The Instructor
    Pardon me while I puke.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 19:57

The Instructor
    its a dark day when dasa starts making more sense than you. its almost enough to turn a man from away from evolution.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 20:10
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    its a dark day when dasa starts making more sense than you. its almost enough to turn a man from away from evolution.
    You just need to turn on the light of Christ so you can see the truth, like me.

The Instructor
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 20:45

The Instructor
    or eat a block of cheese before bed..........same results.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 21:43
    or eat a block of cheese before bed..........same results.
    The English really love their tea and blocks of cheese.

THe Instructor
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 21:47
    The English really love their tea and blocks of cheese.

THe Instructor
    its true, but not at the same time. cheese and red wine or tea and biscuits. its simple rules like that, that separates us from the likes of our ex-serfs across the big pond.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Aug '13 22:551 edit
    its true, but not at the same time. cheese and red wine or tea and biscuits. its simple rules like that, that separates us from the likes of our ex-serfs across the big pond.
    Well, I like the cheese that you English told me is only fit for rats, cheddar. Or maybe it was that they use to catch rats.

The Instructor
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 03:381 edit
    Starlight and Time - Dr. Russell Humphreys

Dr. Russell Humphreys develops a creation cosmology based on scripture and Einstein's theory of relativity to explain how distant starlight could reach the earth from the depths of space during the six days of creation week.

YouTube

Starlight and Time Revisited - Dr. Russell Humphreys

YouTube

The Instructor
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 04:35
    Black Holes and White Holes

Dr. Russell Humphreys, along with Dr. John Baumgardner, examine the nature of black holes and white holes and the implications regarding the origin and development of the universe.

YouTube

The Instructor
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 12:17

The Instructor
    Your truth is your blind acceptance of falsity and error.

You are a dangerous man.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 14:08
    Starlight and Time - Dr. Russell Humphreys

Dr. Russell Humphreys develops a creation cosmology based on scripture and Einstein's theory of relativity to explain how distant starlight could reach the earth from the depths of space during the six days of creation week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCK8y4RBeWI

Starlight and Time Revisited - Dr. Russell Humphreys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2BYkA6UcVg

The Instructor
    "Dr." Humphreys DEBUNKED:

http://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/tag/russell-humphreys/

I already pointed out the reversals of Earth's magnetic field has happened many times in the past and the tape recording of it is right there in the rocks that melt and solidify where magma is forcing its way out onto the ocean floor between Africa and South America.

Humphrey's is just another biased by creationist so-called scientist who will stop at nothing to try to gain street cred for creationist propaganda.

That is not science, that is political agenda building. This is a political war, a religious political war.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 15:373 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    "Dr." Humphreys DEBUNKED:

http://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/tag/russell-humphreys/

I already pointed out the reversals of Earth's magnetic field has happened many times in the past and the tape recording of it is right there in the rocks that melt and solidify where magma is forcing its way out onto the ocean floor between Africa and South America.
    ...[text shortened]... ence, that is political agenda building. This is a political war, a religious political war.
    The theory is that all those magnetic reversals occurred rapidly during the receding of the waters of the worldwide flood of Noah's time while the sedimentary layers were forming quickly in comparison to the flawed evilution model.

By the way, there were no debunking of his peer reviewed article on the subject. What you have here with your linked article is the frantic attempt of atheist evilutionists to keep everyone from understanding the truth. The atheist guy even writes, "DON’T take my word for it, but use this as a starting point to inquire further." However, you are taking the atheist's word for it.

The Instructor
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 18:02
    The theory is that all those magnetic reversals occurred rapidly during the receding of the waters of the worldwide flood of Noah's time while the sedimentary layers were forming quickly in comparison to the flawed evilution model.

By the way, there were no debunking of his peer reviewed article on the subject. What you have here with your linked article ...[text shortened]... t to inquire further." However, you are taking the atheist's word for it.

The Instructor
    No, I studied this phenomena in school, in a geology class. The magnetic lines reverse themselves regularly and the rocks record the changes really well, just like a tape head magnetically charging a magnetic tape but on a larger scale . The magnetic lines get recorded into the rocks and all you have to do is go along the bottom of the ocean with a magnetometer and it registers a regular pattern of norths and souths not quite as accurate as a clock but close enough to be obvious to anyone not self-lobotomized it is showing a clear line to the deep past when Africa and South America were jammed together.

Didn't you ever look at a world map and wonder why South America and West Africa have that jigsaw look to them?

That is because in the deep past, when dino's ruled the Earth, they were joined together and then split apart with the same pattern so at first there was this curving almost riverlike bit of seawater that eventually became the Atlantic ocean.

This is in the record as clear as a bell for those who, like I said, are not self-lobotomized and just refuse to see the obvious, that is, that it took tens of millions of years for Africa and South America to split apart to the distance we see today and that spread is going on as we speak, at about the same rate that fingernails grow, maybe an inch a year. Was the same 1 million years ago and will be the same 1 million years into the future.

If the spreading had been much different in the past the magnetic field recordings of the rocks would have shown it but the separation of magnetic polarity is the same throughout history, within a window of course.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 18:15
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Didn't you ever look at a world map and wonder why South America and West Africa have that jigsaw look to them?

That is because in the deep past, when dino's ruled the Earth, they were joined together and then split apart with the same pattern so at first there was this curving almost riverlike bit of seawater that eventually became the Atlantic ocean.
    In fact, the same thing is happening today in East Africa's Rift Valley.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree