1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 11:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    This is the work of a PHD scientist in Physics. So I think a non-rebuttal from a want-to-be expert chess player is meaningless.

The Instructor
    What Phd? An honorary degree will not get you hired as a physicist. That and the fact his so-called theories have been dealt fatal blows time after time does not bother you in the least in your quest for weaponized science.
  2. Joined
    06 Aug '07
    Moves
    30 Aug '13 00:00
    This is the work of a PHD scientist in Physics. So I think a non-rebuttal from a want-to-be expert chess player is meaningless.

The Instructor
    A Phd? I hear that they give them away at the fundamentalist schools. As far as a want-to-be expert - you don't have a clue. I was a chess master when you were a fish many years ago. I have many a scalp OTB against some very strong players. If you ever get up to the New England area I'll play you blindfolded OTB and clean your clock. Your USCF isn't even close to the highest rated player I defeated in simul. blindfold.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Aug '13 00:111 edit
    Originally posted by kbear1k
    A Phd? I hear that they give them away at the fundamentalist schools. As far as a want-to-be expert - you don't have a clue. I was a chess master when you were a fish many years ago. I have many a scalp OTB against some very strong players. If you ever get up to the New England area I'll play you blindfolded OTB and clean your clock. Your USCF isn't even close to the highest rated player I defeated in simul. blindfold.
    But I don't play bindfolded.

The Instructor
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Aug '13 00:13
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What Phd? An honorary degree will not get you hired as a physicist. That and the fact his so-called theories have been dealt fatal blows time after time does not bother you in the least in your quest for weaponized science.
    Usted está hablando fuera de Tu culo otra vez.

El Instructor
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Aug '13 09:03
    Usted está hablando fuera de Tu culo otra vez.

El Instructor
    At least I have one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree