27 Jun '12 11:15
    Yet another link to a YouTube clip.
  3. Joined
    04 May '11
    Moves
    27 Jun '12 13:18
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEebVsIae6c&feature=related
    It's another video no sensible person would watch, much less agree with, unless you've somehow changed your habits.
  4. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    27 Jun '12 14:04
    it's most likely nothing - if it was true somthing like this would have made world news headlines and it did not if it did i would've seen or heard of it
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    27 Jun '12 16:06
    Another missed opportunity to demonstrate wisdom on your part?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jun '12 16:44
    Even if all that garbage was true, why would we be in a situation where we have to depend on the Russians to get Americans to the space station? 40 years down the road and we can't put people in space? If we had access to 'alien' technology, it would seem to me we would by now have a leg up on the rest of the world, instead we are sucking hind tit for space flights.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    27 Jun '12 17:43
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Even if all that garbage was true, why would we be in a situation where we have to depend on the Russians to get Americans to the space station? 40 years down the road and we can't put people in space? If we had access to 'alien' technology, it would seem to me we would by now have a leg up on the rest of the world, instead we are sucking hind tit for space flights.
    http://xkcd.com/1074/
  8. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    27 Jun '12 22:06
    It's a four letter word, in more detail...

1. (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as present, near, just mentioned or pointed out, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): This is my coat.
    2. (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., referring to the one nearer in place, time, or thought; opposed to"that"😉: This is Liza and that is Amy.
    3. (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., implying a contrast or contradistinction; opposed to "that"😉: I'd take that instead of this.

Courtesy of http://m.dictionary.com/definition//?linkId=ibc5yn

Hope this helps 🙂
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jun '12 02:01
    That is because we have spent all our money; and we can't fool other nations into trading with us by printing more money for ever. Some are trying to reverse this madness. Unfortunately the Democratic party does not get it except for a few conservative Democrats that somehow have gotten elected by a miracle of some sort. 😏
  10. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    28 Jun '12 08:38
    if this was true it has nothing to do with the holy bible - but it would be more about scientology! is this what all this is about are you considering joining scientology? 😕
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jun '12 09:43
    That is because we have spent all our money; and we can't fool other nations into trading with us by printing more money for ever. Some are trying to reverse this madness. Unfortunately the Democratic party does not get it except for a few conservative Democrats that somehow have gotten elected by a miracle of some sort. 😏
    So how many republicans have been in office in the last 40 years? Plenty of time for your blessed republicans to have put a leg up on the rest of the world just in time to stop the dreaded democrats from tearing it all down. So that didn't happen either so I guess we are back to the whole thing being just another scam which you start to believe because some other dude said so. Where have I heard that before?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jun '12 15:19
    Originally posted by tim88
    if this was true it has nothing to do with the holy bible - but it would be more about scientology! is this what all this is about are you considering joining scientology? 😕
    I am not familiar with Scientology. Is this what this is?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '12 10:13
    I am not familiar with Scientology. Is this what this is?
    You are not familiar with a whole lot of things. Why don't you google scientology and find out for yourself? Or maybe if I just said Scientology was the greatest religion that was ever made, you would just believe it? If I said I have proof no man ever walked on the moon, you would probably believe that too.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jun '12 13:06
    You are not familiar with a whole lot of things. Why don't you google scientology and find out for yourself? Or maybe if I just said Scientology was the greatest religion that was ever made, you would just believe it? If I said I have proof no man ever walked on the moon, you would probably believe that too.
    If you were not such a dumbass I might believe you, but I know you are one of those Atheists numbnuts that believes in the fairy tale for grownups called the theory of evolution.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '12 15:28
    If you were not such a dumbass I might believe you, but I know you are one of those Atheists numbnuts that believes in the fairy tale for grownups called the theory of evolution.
    Just how do you know I am an atheist? Have I ever claimed that? I have told you several times I cannot deny the possibility of some kind of god, since I have only seen a good portion of Earth only, haven't visited other dimensions, haven't been to any other planets, haven't seen alien civilizations and such so I would be foolish to dismiss the idea of the possibility of a god.

I sure can deny YOUR god however. It is so clear to me it has been just made up by mankind to control men and subjugate women I don't understand why anyone else would have trouble seeing that. Comes down to how easily you and billions of others like you are brainwashed and you don't even know it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree