1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 03:57
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Lol, rather than just acknowledge that you made an error.

I wonder what it was you thought you were saying “nope” to.
    Just kidding....
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 04:34
    Originally posted by @fmf
    For all practical intents and purposes there are [1] none, and [2] none.

I am more interested in the impact your superstitious beliefs have on your intellectual honesty and your interpersonal skills.
    What impact do you think my religious beliefs have on my intellectual honesty and interpersonal skills?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 04:40
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    What impact do you think my religious beliefs have on my intellectual honesty and interpersonal skills?
    You are damaged in the ways we have discussed previously. My views on that damage have not changed. Go back and look at that if you're interested: we talked about it 2-3 times. I am not interested in any conversational gambit by you that is based on you pretending that we didn't.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 06:17
    You are damaged in the ways we have discussed previously. My views on that damage have not changed. Go back and look at that if you're interested: we talked about it 2-3 times. I am not interested in any conversational gambit by you that is based on you pretending that we didn't.
    How exactly is my intellectual honesty damaged? 🙄
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 06:351 edit
    How exactly is my intellectual honesty damaged? 🙄
    Go back and look at where we discussed it any of those 2-3 times. You pretending that we haven't already discussed something [and you do it with other posters as well] - as is your day in day out gimmick - is a prime example of your intellectual dishonesty.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 07:03
    Go back and look at where we discussed it any of those 2-3 times. You pretending that we haven't already discussed something [and you do it with other posters as well] - as is your day in day out gimmick - is a prime example of your intellectual dishonesty.
    He's like a child that keeps asking the same question of their parent over and over
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 07:24
    If any of these conversations were not imaginary I'm sure you would be able to cite them. Yes we had some conversations where you claimed I was psychologically abused. Could you pretending that we have already discussed something whenever you have a questions that you find too inconvenient to answer - as is your day in day out gimmick - be a prime example of your intellectual dishonesty?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 07:44
    Could you pretending that we have already discussed something whenever you have a questions that you find too inconvenient to answer - as is your day in day out gimmick - be a prime example of your intellectual dishonesty?
    No. I'm not. And no it isn't.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 07:481 edit
    Yes we had some conversations where you claimed I was psychologically abused.
    As you said at the time when I commented on the toll it had taken on your intellectual and interpersonal behaviour, you might have got yourself out of the cult, but you haven't got the cult out of you, or words to that effect.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 08:07
    No. I'm not. And no it isn't.
    People can decide for themselves.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 08:08
    As you said at the time when I commented on the toll it had taken on your intellectual and interpersonal behaviour, you might have got yourself out of the cult, but you haven't got the cult out of you, or words to that effect.
    Quoting me out of context as usual.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 08:13
    Quoting me out of context as usual.
    Here's the context: Thread 173077.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 08:21
    Here's the context: Thread 173077.
    "Or words to that effect" sounds like you can't really remember the exact context or the exact words that I said and you seemingly have no idea what my intended meaning was for using those words.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 08:251 edit
    "Or words to that effect" sounds like you can't really remember the exact context or the exact words that I said and you seemingly have no idea what my intended meaning was for using those words.
    Like you said, people can look at Thread 173077 and then decide for themselves. The exact context and the exact words are at the link.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '18 08:26
    People can decide for themselves.
    I agree 100%.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree