1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    27 Dec '06 23:03
    say about James Brown at his eulogy? I think this can be a very teachable moment about spirituality.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Dec '06 02:49
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    say about James Brown at his eulogy? I think this can be a very teachable moment about spirituality.
    Teachable moment #1. It is Christmas time and we know Mary and Joseph were not married. We know that there was concern for their purity. We know there was no room in the inn. We also know that there are questions as to whether James Brown and his long-time girlfriend were indeed married. We know that she has been locked out of the home that she and her son have shared with him because she has no "status."
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Dec '06 06:12
    I feel good! uh!

Not profound enough perhaps but I think it an all inclusive statement about the man's life.
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Dec '06 14:22
    Teachable moment #2: There is a time to dance.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Dec '06 14:26
    Originally posted by whodey
    I feel good! uh!

Not profound enough perhaps but I think it an all inclusive statement about the man's life.
    Excellent! All our problems seem to stem from not feeling good about ourselves. Religion (sometimes) tells us we need to feel lower than a worm. What if we went to church and left feeling better about who we were?

Teachable moment #3: God don't mind if you feel good about yourself.
  6. London
    Moves
    28 Dec '06 15:15
    It is Christmas time and we know Mary and Joseph were not married.
    Huh? Why do we "know" that?
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Dec '06 13:52
    Teachable moment #4: In the end , a gold casket is just a box as far as death is concerned.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Dec '06 20:38
    Oh hell, forget about what he should say! Has anybody seen the dancing and partying going on all around his layed-out body? Who would go to Gerald Ford's funeral when you could be there?
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Dec '06 22:15
    Oh hell, forget about what he should say! Has anybody seen the dancing and partying going on all around his layed-out body? Who would go to Gerald Ford's funeral when you could be there?
    Gerald Ford: mauled by a bear!
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Dec '06 22:30
    Why is it that he sounds like he is having more fun at his own funeral dead than I have ever had at a party while alive? It's not fair I say!!!!!!!!
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Dec '06 22:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    Why is it that he sounds like he is having more fun at his own funeral dead than I have ever had at a party while alive? It's not fair I say!!!!!!!!
    It's absolutely incredible. Women almost coming out of their clothes. There is so much action that they are even changing Brown's clothes. I'm learning that mourning is very over-rated.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree