1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Jan '13 23:27
    What Women Want In a Man (An Analogy)

Truth be known, women want only one significant package in a man: A man who has the integrity of character to be trustworthy; the strength

and sensitivity to cradle her body, her life, her soul; and the strength to bring it off. Same questions we should be asking in the spiritual realm.
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    09 Jan '13 23:28
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]What Women Want In a Man (An Analogy)

Truth be known, women want only one significant package in a man: A man who has the integrity of character to be trustworthy; the strength

and sensitivity to cradle her body, her life, her soul; and the strength to bring it off. Same questions we should be asking in the spiritual realm.
    .[/b]
    Why have you disappeared from the forum where I put to you
    a valid and factual logical argument?
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    10 Jan '13 01:42

.[/b]
    A man is supposed to honor and care for her as he would his own body, spirit and mind...
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '13 01:58

.[/b]
    [sarcasm]Yes 'cos all women are exactly the same. And all think alike, and want the same things... [/sarcasm]

Over simplistic ignorant bull excrement.

Stop reading those fortune cookies you use as 'inspiration' for your posts.
  5. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    10 Jan '13 02:08
    I am frequently amused when this question arises and a man attempts to definitively address it.

From this one woman's perspective, I could not possibly begin to speak for the entirety of womankind...I can barely keep up with knowing what I think I want as my wants and needs change as I do.

This thread is more aptly entitled, "What One Man Thinks Women Want in a Man."

Nice try, GB.

P.S. Where is the Analogy?
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jan '13 03:581 edit
    Originally posted by hakima

I am frequently amused when this question arises and a man attempts to definitively address it.

From this one woman's perspective, I could not possibly begin to speak for the entirety of womankind...I can barely keep up with knowing what I think I want as my wants and needs change as I do.

This thread is more aptly entitled, "What One Man Thinks Women Want in a Man."

Nice try, GB.

P.S. Where is the Analogy?
    "P.S. Where is the Analogy?"

"For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body." (Ephesians 5:23, NASB)
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jan '13 03:59
    Originally posted by galveston75

A man is supposed to honor and care for her as he would his own body, spirit and mind...
    Precisely.
  8. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    10 Jan '13 05:14
    [b]"P.S. Where is the Analogy?"

"For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body." (Ephesians 5:23, NASB)
    .[/b]
    With reference to the original post, your response is ridiculous and makes no sense...

...but then, so I've been told, is par for the course of GB.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jan '13 06:40
    Originally posted by hakima

With reference to the original post, your response is ridiculous and makes no sense...

...but then, so I've been told, is par for the course of GB.
    "Par for the Course: Golf's Best Quotes and Quips"

So, hakima, do you play golf? Been awhile for me.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Jan '13 06:45
    [b]"Par for the Course: Golf's Best Quotes and Quips"

So, hakima, do you play golf? Been awhile for me.[/b]
    Perhaps minature golf -- Putt-Putt Golf 😏
  11. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Jan '13 07:13

.[/b]
    I don't accept the first statement "for the husband is the head of the wife" any more than I do the rest which is completely irrelevant to my existence. And how dare you, presumably a male, claim to speak for women?
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jan '13 10:361 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie

I don't accept the first statement "for the husband is the head of the wife" any more than I do the rest which is completely irrelevant to my existence. And how dare you, presumably a male, claim to speak for women?
    You have a perfect right to reject anything under the sun. Males around the globe have been offering opinions about women since Eden;

and probably as many in kind and volume as women have offered about men. If I may ask, what do you believe about marriage?
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jan '13 10:37
    Originally posted by RJHinds

Perhaps minature golf -- Putt-Putt Golf 😏
    Be nice, RJ. Be kind.
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '13 11:12

.[/b]
    Apparently for some people the 60's never happened...
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jan '13 11:14
    Originally posted by googlefudge

Apparently for some people the 60's never happened...
    " 60's"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree