1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    18 Jun '13 06:231 edit
    we've been over this before

The false prophecies starting back in 1873 all the way up to 1975 and I believe even beyond that but I don't even care to research it anymore. I've looked at historical documents from your organization many in pdf format. 1914 being a big one where before that date Christ was supposed to return that year afterwards it became well it's not a physical return but a spiritual one. The lie continued onward after that. The changing of doctrine to meet the needs of Rutherford who was ruthless in knocking out any opposition to his business and plans. My problem is that the WT society has never said you know we were wrong. It goes on and on with other issues too. How can blood transfusion and the giving of blood be ok to your organization in the 1930's and WWII years but afterwards not be? It's a burden put on JW's that is not from God. That's not to mention all of the bizarre interpretations of scriptures. The WT society which is a board of fallible men yet by your own literature it has been shown that they state to be God's mouthpiece on earth (Sounds kinda Popeish if you ask me) and infallible. Don't get mad for one pointing out the truth G-Man. I know it is hard for someone to leave the JWs. There are many groups like this in the world. The Amish are very much a cult. The Mormons a cult and The Cult of Mary and the RCC is cultish. The J-Dubs are just one small cult of many in the world.

Manny
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Jun '13 07:111 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    we've been over this before

The false prophecies starting back in 1873 all the way up to 1975 and I believe even beyond that but I don't even care to research it anymore. I've looked at historical documents from your organization many in pdf format. 1914 being a big one where before that date Christ was supposed to return that year afterwards it became the RCC is cultish. The J-Dubs are just one small cult of many in the world.

Manny
    But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction.

(2 Peter 1:2 NKJV)

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

(Matthew 7:15 NKJV)

The Instructor
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jun '13 01:141 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction.

(2 Peter 1:2 NKJV)

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

(Matthew 7:15 NKJV)

The Instructor[/b]
    Blah blah blah. Give me the devil any time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree