What's your greatest sin?

What's your greatest sin?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f

Moves
03 Oct 09
1 edit

Anyone willing to 'confess'? What's the 'worst' thing you've ever done (according to the Bible or not--your choice)?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Oct 09

Originally posted by fatalinsomnia
Anyone willing to 'confess'? What's the 'worst' thing you've ever done (according to the Bible or not--your choice)?
I thought fornicating with a family member was pretty bad. But I was young , and well, I dont think its so bad anymore. Still embaressing and regretable.

f

Moves
03 Oct 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I thought fornicating with a family member was pretty bad. But I was young , and well, I dont think its so bad anymore. Still embaressing and regretable.
As long as there were no offspring, I am sure that "god" forgives you. 😉

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Oct 09

No offspring. I was very young. Its not such an uncommon thing for young children to experiment. What is uncommon is admitting it later in life, so the healing can begin.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Oct 09

Pride.

Isaiah 57:15 - For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Oct 09

If there were offspring God wouldn't forgive?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Oct 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
No offspring. I was very young. Its not such an uncommon thing for young children to experiment. What is uncommon is admitting it later in life, so the healing can begin.
Where were your parents? It's unfortunate that parents aren't more diligent about supervising their children.