1. Joined
    27 Sep '09
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 23:431 edit
    Anyone willing to 'confess'? What's the 'worst' thing you've ever done (according to the Bible or not--your choice)?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 23:53
    Originally posted by fatalinsomnia
    Anyone willing to 'confess'? What's the 'worst' thing you've ever done (according to the Bible or not--your choice)?
    I thought fornicating with a family member was pretty bad. But I was young , and well, I dont think its so bad anymore. Still embaressing and regretable.
  3. Joined
    27 Sep '09
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 23:57
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I thought fornicating with a family member was pretty bad. But I was young , and well, I dont think its so bad anymore. Still embaressing and regretable.
    As long as there were no offspring, I am sure that "god" forgives you. 😉
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 05:43
    No offspring. I was very young. Its not such an uncommon thing for young children to experiment. What is uncommon is admitting it later in life, so the healing can begin.
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 12:03
    Pride.

Isaiah 57:15 - For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
  6. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 12:03
    If there were offspring God wouldn't forgive?
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 12:07
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    No offspring. I was very young. Its not such an uncommon thing for young children to experiment. What is uncommon is admitting it later in life, so the healing can begin.
    Where were your parents? It's unfortunate that parents aren't more diligent about supervising their children.