1. Joined
    13 Nov '08
    Moves
    21 Jun '10 20:10
    Were does the prehistoric man come into god's plan? do you think god has let man develope and grow into what we are today or do you think went people find these bones they're just a combination of man and animal bones put to together to form what we think is early man?
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 08:06
    Originally posted by chessartist
    Were does the prehistoric man come into god's plan? do you think god has let man develope and grow into what we are today or do you think went people find these bones they're just a combination of man and animal bones put to together to form what we think is early man?
    to chess artist

theres no such thing as prehistoric man, thats just the silly darwinian goobly gook that they try and spoon feed you at school.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 08:32
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    to chess artist

theres no such thing as prehistoric man, thats just the silly darwinian goobly gook that they try and spoon feed you at school.
    oh no, he is back after all.

what happened with your desire to no longer be associated with crazy christians?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 08:34
    Originally posted by chessartist
    who would put those bones together to deceive anthropologists and why in the world would they do that?
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 09:10
    to chess artist

So according to you, Christians just talk goobly gook, scientists just talk goobly gook, and you are the only voice of truth. But if anyone asks you to substantiate anything you say, you just get upset.
  6. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 09:391 edit
    to chess artist

There is right and wrong for everything...good and bad, truth and lies.

God is the creator of heaven and Earth, and satan represent Lies and deciept.
    and yeah man never were monkeys, so you got that bit right.

satan remove yourself from this man., depart from his thoughts.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 09:56
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So according to you, Christians just talk goobly gook, scientists just talk goobly gook, and you are the only voice of truth. But if anyone asks you to substantiate anything you say, you just get upset.
    i think his aim was to be sarcastic. another shot aimed at christian fundamentalists.

if you are right however, he is unbelievably insane
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 09:57
    Would you guys leave vishva alone.
    His posting history is clumsy enough without having you guys bully him.
    I'm sure he means well.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 10:181 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Would you guys leave vishva alone.
    His posting history is clumsy enough without having you guys bully him.
    I'm sure he means well.
    oh i am also sure he means well when he insults every christian on the planet calling us crazy (and i think i insulted all other religions as well). i am sure he forgot to mention that not all christians are the same and that he didn't met enough of them anyway to form an opinion. i am also sure he totally doesn't form his opinions only on some reports of a nutcase killing his family in the name of jesus or a muslim blowing himself up for virgins and prophet.

someone on the forum thaught me how to do this: Reveal Hidden Content
    sarcasm
    . been waiting for an opportunity to do it.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 10:37
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    oh i am also sure he means well when he insults every christian on the planet calling us crazy (and i think i insulted all other religions as well). i am sure he forgot to mention that not all christians are the same and that he didn't met enough of them anyway to form an opinion. i am also sure he totally doesn't form his opinions only on some reports of a ...[text shortened]... thaught me how to do this: [hidden]sarcasm[/hidden]. been waiting for an opportunity to do it.
    I'm sure he means well.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 11:09
    who would put those bones together to deceive anthropologists and why in the world would they do that?
    as you are aware my friend, the number of bones supporting a 'link', from apes to humans could fit on a medium sized coffee table, surprise surprise given the eighty or so thousand? million? squillion? of years this transition would have taken one would think that there would have been a plethora of evidence. You see what happens when your Catholicism supports a hypothesis directly opposed to the revealed word of God, a dilemma indeed!

New Scientist commented: “Judged by the amount of evidence upon which it is based, the study of fossil man hardly deserves to be more than a sub-discipline of palaeontology or anthropology. . . . the collection is so tantalisingly incomplete, and the specimens themselves often so fragmentary and inconclusive.”1

“The primary scientific evidence is a pitifully small array of bones from which to construct man’s evolutionary history. One anthropologist has compared the task to that of reconstructing the plot of War and Peace with 13 randomly selected pages.”2

1.New Scientist, “Whatever Happened to Zinjanthropus?” by John Reader, March 26, 1981, p. 802.

2.Science, “The Politics of Paleoanthropology,” by Constance Holden, August 14, 1981, p. 737
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 11:25
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    to everyone

Christians are a sentimental bunch, that means they are like religious hippys because they believe and teach their poor children about hell and satan, and the blood of jesus, adam and eve, the talking serpent, and been sent to hell to suffer for eternity, ( are you all crazy or something )

What a lot of nonsense, especially the part about the souls that burn in hell, ....this god of your bible is a nasty chappy.

And since when, are scientist the authority of mans beginnings, the darwinians think that everything came from nothing, what absolute nonsence, when is anybody going to say something thats not stupid.

To just accept the bible, without study and research, is just lazy on your part, and is evidence of insincerety
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 11:32
    to everyone

Christians are a sentimental bunch, that means they are like religious hippys because they believe and teach their poor children about hell and satan, and the blood of jesus, adam and eve, the talking serpent, and been sent to hell to suffer for eternity, ( are you all crazy or something )

What a lot of nonsense, especially the part abou ...[text shortened]... the bible, without study and research, is just lazy on your part, and is evidence of insincerety
    your understanding of christians is astounding
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 11:38
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I'm sure he means well.
    when you say that i am sure you have some post of his where he really lets slip he means well. not just personal faith. i mean i as a christian have faith in jesus. it would be pretty ironic that you as an atheist have faith in that annoying little man
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '10 12:56
    your understanding of christians is astounding
    to Zahlanzi

Yes i do understand christians very well, and while they fake their so called intimate relationship with jesus and god, they bugger little defenceless children, in the name of jesus

Bible in the right pocket, jesus in the left pocket, and the alter boys in the back room!

vishva

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree