1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 23:49
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You seem to not realize all those languages did not exist until after the flood and the Tower of Babel.
    Strange there are cuniform tablets that are 6000 years old. Sorry, your BS meter is flipped on high again.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 01:39
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Strange there are cuniform tablets that are 6000 years old. Sorry, your BS meter is flipped on high again.
    How do you know they are 6000 years old? That is probably more propaganda from the evolutionists camp.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 04:34
    How do you know they are 6000 years old? That is probably more propaganda from the evolutionists camp.
    The tablets are made of clay and can be carbon dated. You can't deny ages less than 6K years even in your twisted cosmology.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 04:47
    The tablets are made of clay and can be carbon dated. You can't deny ages less than 6K years even in your twisted cosmology.
    Well, God made clay along with the rest of the earth about 6000 years ago, but that does not mean someone was writing on them in cuniform at the creation of the world does it? Did it say "I AM GOD" on any of them?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 04:49
    Well, God made clay along with the rest of the earth about 6000 years ago, but that does not mean someone was writing on them in cuniform at the creation of the world does it? Did it say "I AM GOD" on any of them?
    It really doesn't matter what they say, they are not in the supposed only language around before the stupit tower of babel. You can't tell allegory from reality. Just like the ww flood. Allegory.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 04:59
    It really doesn't matter what they say, they are not in the supposed only language around before the stupit tower of babel. You can't tell allegory from reality. Just like the ww flood. Allegory.
    It is not allegory, it is history.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 15:26
    It is not allegory, it is history.
    Like I said.....
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jul '14 02:41
    Like I said.....
    History. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree