1. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 14:00
    Originally posted by jammer
    That's what we all want to know, could be we'll never know. I don't think we can know in this life.

On the other hand, perhaps when we die everthing is revealed to us .. it's possible.
    All will be revealed Jammer !!!
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 14:16
    That's what we all want to know, could be we'll never know. I don't think we can know in this life.
    I personally think that the universe did not come from somewhere and therefore I do not want to know the answer to his question.

On the other hand, perhaps when we die everthing is revealed to us .. it's possible.
    Everything is possible but... it is just as likely that an alien will appear tomorrow and tell you the answer or even that the invisible pink unicorn in your fridge will tell you. In fact, based on the information available today the likely hood that you will find out anything after you die is effectively zero.
  3. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 14:24
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I personally think that the universe did not come from somewhere and therefore I do not want to know the answer to his question.

[b]On the other hand, perhaps when we die everthing is revealed to us .. it's possible.

Everything is possible but... it is just as likely that an alien will appear tomorrow and tell you the answer or even that the invis ...[text shortened]... ilable today the likely hood that you will find out anything after you die is effectively zero.[/b]
    I repeat....All will be revealed....since when can we believe information today... we will find out after we die one way or the other !
  4. CA, USA
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 14:27
    Originally posted by twhitehead

[b]On the other hand, perhaps when we die everthing is revealed to us .. it's possible.

Everything is possible but... it is just as likely that an alien will appear tomorrow and tell you the answer or even that the invis ...[text shortened]... ilable today the likely hood that you will find out anything after you die is effectively zero.[/b]
    Gotta disagree with that part .. the "effectively zero" part.

It's something we know zero about, therefore IMHO, it's 50/50.

Thought i'd restart the probability argument just for chit and giggles.
  5. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 14:58
    Gotta disagree with that part .. the "effectively zero" part.

It's something we know zero about, therefore IMHO, it's 50/50.

Thought i'd restart the probability argument just for chit and giggles.
    Its possible....its possible..... 70/30 i reckon in God's favour !!! 🙂 LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree