1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 00:30
    I admit it: I miss him. He has been moving in games, but is absent from these forums. I hope he will return soon.
  2. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 00:43
    Hi Kirk,

Last l saw the straightjacket was limiting his typing ability.

Cheers,

Martin
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 01:04
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I admit it: I miss him. He has been moving in games, but is absent from these forums. I hope he will return soon.
    We seem to be missing a bunch of our resident religious nuts; RB hasn't posted since December 18; blindfaith101 since December 14
    and dj2becker since November 25. Maybe they realized the folly of their ways and started drinking, whoring and gambling (preacher style). Thank Zeus, we still have "HumptyDumpty" Coletti, "Snotnose" Lucifershammer, "They"re Out to Get Us" Ivanhoe and many others to amuse us with their fantastic tales.
  4. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 01:51
    I heard he was banned,,

BTW No1, you forgot me in your list
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 01:53
    It's Christmas time.
    They're all out burning atheists...or whatever else the Christian right do around this time of year.
  6. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 02:52
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    It's Christmas time.
    They're all out burning atheists...or whatever else the Christian right do around this time of year.
    Didn't you hear? There's a war on Christmas.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 04:41
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    It's Christmas time.
    Off subject, but what do you make of the avowed atheists and God-non-botherers who astonishingly were silent on Christmas? One would think it would be business as usual for a holiday all of the same have forsworn, yet nary a peep from the critics.
    You know, they were probably waking up late from hangovers, then reluctantly working around the house until they went out to a movie. God forbid they would have been actually celebrating the holiday with their families in -gasp- hypocrisy.
    Just an observation.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 04:42
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Off subject, but what do you make of the avowed atheists and God-non-botherers who astonishingly were silent on Christmas? One would think it would be business as usual for a holiday all of the same have forsworn, yet nary a peep from the critics.
    You know, they were probably waking up late from hangovers, then reluctantly working around the house until ...[text shortened]... actually celebrating the holiday with their families in -gasp- hypocrisy.
    Just an observation.
    And a typically stupid one.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 04:56
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    And a typically stupid one.
  10. Not Kansas
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 05:08
    You know, they were probably waking up late from hangovers, then reluctantly working around the house until ...[text shortened]... actually celebrating the holiday with their families in -gasp- hypocrisy.
    Just an observation.
    We've been observing the winter solstice long before you and will continue to do so long after you leave.
  11. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 05:37
    Just an observation.
    Actually, it's not. It's a troll, and I know from trolls.

To be honest, I love Christmas. Oh, sure...the "reason for the season" is only an anthropomorphized allegory for the Sun's "birth", but why are you surprised that I would enjoy spending time with my family? I treasure each and every moment I have with them...since I don't believe in the feel-good fairy tales of life-everlasting that you do.

Life is precious not because it's divinely granted, but because it's the only one you get.
  12. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 06:09
    God forbid they would have been actually celebrating the holiday with their families in -gasp- hypocrisy.
    I dunno--woke up at 5am courtesy of junior, sat in on the rite of unwrapping, had lunch later--where's the hypocrisy in that? Sure, I played some old Christmas Carol LPs...
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 06:46
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Sure, I played some old Christmas Carol LPs...
    I knew it!
    Wait: what carols?
    Jingle Bells, Here Comes Santa Claus and White Christmas, or
    Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, Silent Night and We Three Kings?
    I'll catch you yet!
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 19:02
    RBHill sent me a message that he has found a better forum for his contributions. DoctorScribbles, will you, after an appropiate period of mourning, have his funeral for us?
  15. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 19:20
    RBHill sent me a message that he has found a better forum for his contributions. DoctorScribbles, will you, after an appropiate period of mourning, have his funeral for us?
    Oh, I suppose. I wish he would have left us with some last words of guidance.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree