1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 19:48
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    RBHill sent me a message that he has found a better forum for his contributions. DoctorScribbles, will you, after an appropiate period of mourning, have his funeral for us?
    Glad to hear the Nazi Christian Party's website and forums are up and running.
  2. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 20:02
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Oh, I suppose. I wish he would have left us with some last words of guidance.
    Here lies RBHill
    He's gone and
    Lies elsewhere
  3. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 23:39
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I dunno--woke up at 5am courtesy of junior, sat in on the rite of unwrapping, had lunch later--where's the hypocrisy in that? Sure, I played some old Christmas Carol LPs...
    LPs!

Betcha most of the folks in these parts have no idea what Long Playing means.
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 07:041 edit

RBHILL has left ? Well, isn't that what the self-proclaimed "Liberal Warriors Against Ignorance, Bigotry, and Prejudice" wanted ? They are fighting to purify the RedHotPawn forums from every stain they can spot ..... those undemocratic, intolerant, secular fundamentalists.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 08:00
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Off subject, but what do you make of the avowed atheists and God-non-botherers who astonishingly were silent on Christmas? One would think it would be business as usual for a holiday all of the same have forsworn, yet nary a peep from the critics.
    You know, they were probably waking up late from hangovers, then reluctantly working around the house until ...[text shortened]... actually celebrating the holiday with their families in -gasp- hypocrisy.
    Just an observation.
    Well I went home for Christmass because:
    1. I am forced by my employers to take a week off work anyway.
    2. My realatives are also off work and thier children are out of school.
    3. My son likes the present giving.

Incidentaly some of my relatives are Christians but dont celebrate Christamas as a Christian holiday (against thier churches teachings) but do still celebrate it like haloween and thanksgiving as traditions.

I also had to take leave on one of the important Muslim holidays as our office was closed for that also.

About 90% of the traditions surrounding Christmass can hardly be called Christian at all.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 15:06
    He requested a ban til the new year. I asked if he really wanted the ban... he assured me he did. He should be able to post again sometime after 1700 eastern time... or he can PM me and I take it off if I'm online.

P-
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 15:33
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    [b]Sure, I played some old Christmas Carol LPs...
    I knew it!
    Wait: what carols?
    Jingle Bells, Here Comes Santa Claus and White Christmas, or
    Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, Silent Night and We Three Kings?
    I'll catch you yet![/b]
    Like most of the other non-xians here, I spent Christmas with my immediate family and all my in-laws. We had a wonderful Cuban Christmas.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 15:40
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    He requested a ban til the new year. I asked if he really wanted the ban... he assured me he did. He should be able to post again sometime after 1700 eastern time... or he can PM me and I take it off if I'm online.

P-
    He requested a ban? Has this ever happened before? I can only surmise that he felt he needed a shock collar to keep him in line.
  9. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 16:09
    Originally posted by telerion
    Like most of the other non-xians here, I spent Christmas with my immediate family and all my in-laws. We had a wonderful Cuban Christmas.
    It does give a bond, doesn't it .... I mean with the other non-xians here.
  10. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 16:14
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    It does give a bond, doesn't it .... I mean with the other non-xians here.
    What are you babbling about?

Man your persecution complex runs deep. OK, OK, just for you buddy.

"Like most other non-xians here and Ivanhoe, I spent a wonderful Christmas with my family."

Feel better now?
  11. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 16:53
    Originally posted by telerion
    What are you babbling about?

Man your persecution complex runs deep. OK, OK, just for you buddy.

"Like most other non-xians here and Ivanhoe, I spent a wonderful Christmas with my family."

Feel better now?
    Oh Telly, that's so nice of you to say ... 😛 ... Happy New Year to you and your loved ones ....
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 18:43
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    He requested a ban? Has this ever happened before? I can only surmise that he felt he needed a shock collar to keep him in line.
    Yes, people have asked for bans, and I always pester them first to see if they REALLY want it... and tell them I won't turn them back on if they change their mind.

Sometimes I just forget to ban someone, or want them to suffer. Depends on my mood, right Ragnor?

P-
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 19:01
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    About 90% of the traditions surrounding Christmass can hardly be called Christian at all.
    Now, if we can just get mainstream Christianity to see that, we might be getting somewhere...
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 23:35
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
    I'm back and there is no need to thank me for the WARNING!!!
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 23:49
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

RBHILL has left ? Well, isn't that what the self-proclaimed "Liberal Warriors Against Ignorance, Bigotry, and Prejudice" wanted ? They are fighting to purify the RedHotPawn forums from every stain they can spot ..... those undemocratic, intolerant, secular fundamentalists.
    🙄🙄😴😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree