1. Joined
    20 Jan '08
    Moves
    529
    25 Jan '08 01:59
    does anyone here believe in ghosts?
  2. Melbourne, Australia
    Joined
    17 Feb '04
    Moves
    50034
    25 Jan '08 02:06
    Originally posted by jm91
    does anyone here believe in ghosts?
    I don't ...
  3. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    25 Jan '08 06:53
    Originally posted by jm91
    does anyone here believe in ghosts?
    I don't. But it would help if you gave a definition as the term is rather vague.
  4. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    25 Jan '08 08:46
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I don't. But it would help if you gave a definition as the term is rather vague.
    Spiritual apparitions.....
  5. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    25 Jan '08 08:58
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Spiritual apparitions.....
    I don't believe in the existence of the 'spirit'. So that rules out that type of ghost.
  6. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    25 Jan '08 10:35
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I don't believe in the existence of the 'spirit'. So that rules out that type of ghost.
    Would you explain to me why you dont believe in "spirit"?
  7. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    25 Jan '08 10:53
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Would you explain to me why you dont believe in "spirit"?
    Mostly because nobody has been able to explain to me what it is. I have asked a number of times on this forum and got very few and often vague answers. I would be stupid to believe in something that makes no sense to me or that has not been explained to me in a way that I can understand.
  8. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    25 Jan '08 11:05
    well i do, but think they are more like sixth sence than freddie
  9. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    25 Jan '08 11:13
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Mostly because nobody has been able to explain to me what it is. I have asked a number of times on this forum and got very few and often vague answers. I would be stupid to believe in something that makes no sense to me or that has not been explained to me in a way that I can understand.
    well if i could give other than vague answers i would, only to say i stayed in a house when about 8 years old and met it. but tho i was frightened it never did anything other than tuck the bed clothes in. it did this to my cousins as well at other times, never saw one since. if you belive me ok but if you dont carnt do anything about that.
  10. Joined
    20 Jan '08
    Moves
    529
    25 Jan '08 12:59
    I've actually seen the ''spirititual apperitions'' in my home on many occasions. offhand i would say i see these spirits about 5 times a month. theres one apperition of a tall shadowy figure who wears a hat. he wanders the only hallway in our 3 room house. then theres the aperition of a little girl in a white dress that is seen in the kitchen. im not the only person in my family whos seen them and they are usually seen when you are alone
  11. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    25 Jan '08 13:04
    Originally posted by jm91
    I've actually seen the ''spirititual apperitions'' in my home on many occasions. offhand i would say i see these spirits about 5 times a month. theres one apperition of a tall shadowy figure who wears a hat. he wanders the only hallway in our 3 room house. then theres the aperition of a little girl in a white dress that is seen in the kitchen. im not the only person in my family whos seen them and they are usually seen when you are alone
    Ive seen most everything there is to see, but I've never seen anything that isn't real! 😉
  12. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    25 Jan '08 13:06
    Originally posted by jm91
    I've actually seen the ''spirititual apperitions'' in my home on many occasions. offhand i would say i see these spirits about 5 times a month. theres one apperition of a tall shadowy figure who wears a hat. he wanders the only hallway in our 3 room house. then theres the aperition of a little girl in a white dress that is seen in the kitchen. im not the only person in my family whos seen them and they are usually seen when you are alone
    Have you ever tried taking photos / movies of them? I would be interested to know if they are camera shy or not. I suppose that if they are, and they bother you, you simply need to install a couple of web cams and they wont bother you again.
  13. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    25 Jan '08 13:08
    Originally posted by josephw
    Ive seen most everything there is to see, but I've never seen anything that isn't real! 😉
    What? You never saw yourself in a mirror? Your mirror image is not real you know. 🙂
  14. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    25 Jan '08 13:23
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    What? You never saw yourself in a mirror? Your mirror image is not real you know. 🙂
    It's a real image isn't it?
  15. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    55346
    25 Jan '08 13:58
    Originally posted by jm91
    does anyone here believe in ghosts?
    I don't believe in ghosts. But I have a poltergeist in my boiler.
Back to Top