who believes in ghosts

who believes in ghosts

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
25 Jan 08

does anyone here believe in ghosts?

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
25 Jan 08

Originally posted by jm91
I don't ...

Cape Town

Moves
25 Jan 08

I don't. But it would help if you gave a definition as the term is rather vague.

JJ

Moves
25 Jan 08

Originally posted by twhitehead
I don't. But it would help if you gave a definition as the term is rather vague.
Spiritual apparitions.....

Cape Town

Moves
25 Jan 08

Originally posted by Jay Joos
Spiritual apparitions.....
I don't believe in the existence of the 'spirit'. So that rules out that type of ghost.

JJ

Moves
25 Jan 08

I don't believe in the existence of the 'spirit'. So that rules out that type of ghost.
Would you explain to me why you dont believe in "spirit"?

Cape Town

Moves
25 Jan 08

Originally posted by Jay Joos
Would you explain to me why you dont believe in "spirit"?
Mostly because nobody has been able to explain to me what it is. I have asked a number of times on this forum and got very few and often vague answers. I would be stupid to believe in something that makes no sense to me or that has not been explained to me in a way that I can understand.

s

England

Moves
25 Jan 08

well i do, but think they are more like sixth sence than freddie

s

England

Moves
25 Jan 08

Mostly because nobody has been able to explain to me what it is. I have asked a number of times on this forum and got very few and often vague answers. I would be stupid to believe in something that makes no sense to me or that has not been explained to me in a way that I can understand.
well if i could give other than vague answers i would, only to say i stayed in a house when about 8 years old and met it. but tho i was frightened it never did anything other than tuck the bed clothes in. it did this to my cousins as well at other times, never saw one since. if you belive me ok but if you dont carnt do anything about that.

j

Moves
25 Jan 08

I've actually seen the ''spirititual apperitions'' in my home on many occasions. offhand i would say i see these spirits about 5 times a month. theres one apperition of a tall shadowy figure who wears a hat. he wanders the only hallway in our 3 room house. then theres the aperition of a little girl in a white dress that is seen in the kitchen. im not the only person in my family whos seen them and they are usually seen when you are alone

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Jan 08

I've actually seen the ''spirititual apperitions'' in my home on many occasions. offhand i would say i see these spirits about 5 times a month. theres one apperition of a tall shadowy figure who wears a hat. he wanders the only hallway in our 3 room house. then theres the aperition of a little girl in a white dress that is seen in the kitchen. im not the only person in my family whos seen them and they are usually seen when you are alone
Ive seen most everything there is to see, but I've never seen anything that isn't real! 😉

Cape Town

Moves
25 Jan 08

Have you ever tried taking photos / movies of them? I would be interested to know if they are camera shy or not. I suppose that if they are, and they bother you, you simply need to install a couple of web cams and they wont bother you again.

Cape Town

Moves
25 Jan 08

Originally posted by josephw
Ive seen most everything there is to see, but I've never seen anything that isn't real! 😉
What? You never saw yourself in a mirror? Your mirror image is not real you know. 🙂

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Jan 08

What? You never saw yourself in a mirror? Your mirror image is not real you know. 🙂
It's a real image isn't it?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
25 Jan 08

I don't believe in ghosts. But I have a poltergeist in my boiler.