1. behind you
    Joined
    28 Jun '07
    Moves
    135
    29 Jun '07 04:29
    What story do you believe?
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    29 Jun '07 04:40
    Originally posted by Your Highness
    What story do you believe?
    http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/board/threadlist.php?forumid=23


    Plenty of pros and cons over there.......I would think. 😕
  3. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    41973
    29 Jun '07 04:41
    Originally posted by Your Highness
    What story do you believe?
    Do you know how many dodgy porn sites i link to when i google your name 😛
  4. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38162
    29 Jun '07 04:451 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/board/threadlist.php?forumid=23


    Plenty of pros and cons over there.......I would think. 😕
    That is weird, I get adverts when I click on your link.
    Play the Immortal Game is not as good as RHP or CAW. Bahhhh. That is a real spiritual awakening?
  5. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Joined
    12 Mar '04
    Moves
    10441
    29 Jun '07 05:151 edit
    Originally posted by Your Highness
    What story do you believe?
    Take it to either the Spirituality or debates forum. This one is for people who drink and do drugs.

    I forgot to say Spanky, didn't I?
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    29 Jun '07 07:54
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    That is weird, I get adverts when I click on your link.
    Play the Immortal Game is not as good as RHP or CAW. Bahhhh. That is a real spiritual awakening?
    That's because you are probably not logged in for the immortalgame site, so that site assumes you are a non sub - hence the adverts.
  7. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    29 Jun '07 08:001 edit
    I met God in the PUB last night. He's an ok kinda guy. He bought me 6 whiskies and 3 pints. I remember him well. He really was a good God.

    SORRY- Mispelled.

    GoB
  8. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    29 Jun '07 08:07
    Originally posted by Your Highness
    What story do you believe?
    I believe...amen....
  9. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    20541
    29 Jun '07 09:48
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    I believe...amen....
    The ice cream counter at sainsbury's had cherry garcia & what's more, it hadn't melted!
    Proof by design or what?
  10. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    29 Jun '07 10:01
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    The ice cream counter at sainsbury's had cherry garcia & what's more, it hadn't melted!
    Proof by design or what?
    Amen....
  11. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    29 Jun '07 10:44
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    fish!
  12. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    29 Jun '07 10:51
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Busy with fishes, perhaps?
  13. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    29 Jun '07 14:40
    I'll tell you what.....God believes in me!!! 😉
  14. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    55283
    29 Jun '07 14:44
    Originally posted by Your Highness
    What story do you believe?
    I believe my early male relatives were made out of mud and that the women were made out of ribs.

    Naaa...kidding... that's just too stoopid to be true!
  15. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    29 Jun '07 14:54
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I believe my early male relatives were made out of mud and that the women were made out of ribs.

    Naaa...kidding... that's just too stoopid to be true!
    lol....i didn't think you would ever make me laugh Shav but miracles do happen!!!!😵
Back to Top