1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    29 Nov '08 18:212 edits
    Was it Muslims? Could the Christian God have ever ordered his people to carry out such an atrocity?
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    29 Nov '08 19:57
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Was it Muslims? Could the Christian God have ever ordered his people to carry out such an atrocity?
    I don't think they will find any "WWJD" bracelets on the terrorists.
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    29 Nov '08 22:08
    Oh my dearest Doctor,

your view under the sand is terrific it seems
    😵
  4. Joined
    31 Dec '07
    Moves
    29 Nov '08 22:12
    I seem to recall more than one example in the old tetsament where Gold told His chosen people to go in and slaughter every man, woman, and child of His enemies. The nature of the various gods that mankind have invented tend to give me the best reasons I have for being an atheist.
  5. Joined
    31 Dec '07
    Moves
    29 Nov '08 22:16
    Originally posted by muppyman
    I seem to recall more than one example in the old tetsament where Gold told His chosen people to go in and slaughter every man, woman, and child of His enemies. The nature of the various gods that mankind have invented tend to give me the best reasons I have for being an atheist.
    Freudian slip there typing Gold for God? Maybe if I am tempted to voice my opinion of God, I should just get the "L" out of there first.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '08 02:16
    Murderers did it.
    Kelly
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Nov '08 03:36
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Murderers did it.
    Kelly
    And of course as usual, you think religion had nothing to do with it.
    You don't seem to understand there is a religious war going on ever since Islam started, that's HOW they started, with warfare to conquer other people and force their sick religion on the populations around the world as they conquered. Funny, it sounds just like Christianity.
  8. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '08 04:201 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And of course as usual, you think religion had nothing to do with it.
    You don't seem to understand there is a religious war going on ever since Islam started, that's HOW they started, with warfare to conquer other people and force their sick religion on the populations around the world as they conquered. Funny, it sounds just like Christianity.
    Yes, Islam is a religion for humans not animals!!! Although real animals do understand more!!

I hope one day you will understand!!
  9. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '08 05:31
    I think it was trolls who just like to stir up disputes and contraversy.
  10. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    30 Nov '08 06:39
    Originally posted by jaywill
    contraversy
    Contraversy: the result of selling weapons to Muslims so that they can blow up Muslims and Christians can blow up Communists.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '08 13:54
    Just think, if we got rid of all the religious folk none of this stuff would go on.

I say we kill'em all. 😠
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Nov '08 15:09
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    Yes, Islam is a religion for humans not animals!!! Although real animals do understand more!!

I hope one day you will understand!!
    I understand when people are oppressed and apologists abound. Don't worry, I am not attacking JUST Islam, I think Christianity is just as filthy.
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Nov '08 20:47
    Here in Southern Africa we have a problem in the shape of Robert Mugabe and his supporters. What is interesting is that despite the country being torn apart politically economically etc etc, there has not been one single suicide bombing that I have heard of.
  14. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    02 Dec '08 23:13
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Here in Southern Africa we have a problem in the shape of Robert Mugabe and his supporters. What is interesting is that despite the country being torn apart politically economically etc etc, there has not been one single suicide bombing that I have heard of.
    I wonder if I am the only one who, over time, has noticed how consistently you defend various religionists (with whom you disagree on virtually everything) from what you see as the prejudices of both other religionists and non-religionists as well…

Whether one agrees with sonhouse or Ahosyney or KellyJay or whoever, on merits (which I am not addressing at all here!), surely it’s time that someone publicly recognizse your integrity on this point?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Dec '08 05:08
    Originally posted by vistesd
    I wonder if I am the only one who, over time, has noticed how consistently you defend various religionists (with whom you disagree on virtually everything) from what you see as the prejudices of both other religionists and non-religionists as well…

Whether one agrees with sonhouse or Ahosyney or KellyJay or whoever, on merits (which I am not addressing a ...[text shortened]... l here!), surely it’s time that someone publicly recognizse your integrity on this point?
    I think he is saying the attacks are coming from different motives than religious, like basic thuggery, the baddest dude on the block and I will kill you if you think you can beat me. As opposed to a person who feels he has a god given mandate to kill those of other religions or even those of other branches of his own religion. BTW, I rale against extremists of all religion and rale against organized religions in general, I have no problem with the poor duped souls who are systematically oppressed by their religions and are as much victims as the victims of suicide bombers. They are simply players in the 2000 year old con game of manmade religions of death like christianity and islam. I would give my life for there to be a virus spread around by birds or some such that brought religious people to their senses and to the realization they have been had and can leave at any time, apostasy laws or no.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree