1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Sep '11 23:39
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Then why are Muslims killing Christians?
    What does your question have to do with Matthew 28:18?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 00:41
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Persons who are involved with false religion must also adopt this process but they are most often the worst offenders when it comes to submissive enquiry because they have years of false indoctrination to be dealt with.
    You better get busy then.
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 02:11
    [b]Did you know that 99.999% of people are not qualified to discuss the subject of God and religion.
    that's okay. qualifications don't bother religious folks. after all, they all fancy themselves experts on evolution and cosmology.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 02:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Some verses concerning what God has given for man to eat as food.
    Man was to eat fruit and vegetables in the beginning:

God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male
    and female He created them. God blessed them; and God said to them, “Be
    fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of
    t ...[text shortened]... because his eating is not from faith; and
    whatever is not from faith is sin. (Romans 14:20-23)
    You cannot quote the Bible because it is not the authority and is therefore a conflict of interest.

You must go to the only authority the Vedas.
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 02:29
    You cannot quote the Bible because it is not the authority and is therefore a conflict of interest.

You must go to the only authority the Vedas.
    there is no authority in written words.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 04:162 edits
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    there is no authority in written words.
    au·thor·i·ty
    [uh-thawr-i-tee, uh-thor-]

noun, plural -ties.
    the power to determine, adjudicate, or otherwise settle issues or disputes; jurisdiction; the right to control, command, or determine.

a power or right delegated or given; authorization: Who has the authority to grant permission?

a person or body of persons in whom authority is vested, as a governmental agency.

Usually, authorities. persons having the legal power to make and enforce the law; government: They finally persuaded the authorities that they were not involved in espionage.

an accepted source of information, advice, etc.

a quotation or citation from such a source.

an expert on a subject: He is an authority on baseball.

persuasive force; conviction: She spoke with authority.

a statute, court rule, or judicial decision that establishes a rule or principle of law; a ruling.

right to respect or acceptance of one's word, command, thought, etc.; commanding influence: the authority of a parent; the authority of a great writer.

mastery in execution or performance, as of a work of art or literature or a piece of music.

a warrant for action; justification.

testimony; witness.

Both Jesus and the Holy Bible are accepted sources of authority.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 05:51
    You would have to have an very extraordinary situation for a teacher not to teach what he intended to teach. (with regards to the education system)
    Let me try this another way. Do you, Dasa, or do you RJ, think you are actually teaching what you intend to teach, here? Don't forget, if the student hasn't learned, the teacher hasn't taught. I would call both of your teaching methods failures. With some exceptions on your part, Dasa, when you simply annotate your scriptures, with a take it or leave it approach.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 05:52
    au·thor·i·ty

noun, plural -ties.
    the power to determine, adjudicate, or otherwise settle issues or disputes; jurisdiction; the right to control, command, or determine.

a power or right delegated or given; authorization: Who has the authority to grant permission?

a person or body of persons in whom autho ...[text shortened]...
    testimony; witness.

Jesus is the authority.

But 3 -4 hundred years after the death of Jesus the Bible has been written by academics, poets, politicians, pseudo clergy........ who where unauthorized and unqualified and they misrepresented the teachings of Jesus to create a doctrine for the animal killers.

The Bible is fabricated from superstitious beliefs by meat eaters and animal killers.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 06:10
    Originally posted by JS357
    Let me try this another way. Do you, Dasa, or do you RJ, think you are actually teaching what you intend to teach, here? Don't forget, if the student hasn't learned, the teacher hasn't taught. I would call both of your teaching methods failures. With some exceptions on your part, Dasa, when you simply annotate your scriptures, with a take it or leave it approach.
    I am not trying to teach anything, maybe that is why my teaching
    methods are a failure. I am discussing and debating, not teaching.
    However in some cases I am attempting to wake people up to the
    fact that they need to study the Holy Bible to learn the truth about
    Jesus in the hopes they might accept Him as their Lord and Savior.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 06:15
    I would call both of your teaching methods failures. With some exceptions on your part, Dasa, when you simply annotate your scriptures, with a take it or leave it approach.
    I wonder if Dasa heaps personal abuse on people he meets in 'real' life who do not share belief system, as he does here.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 06:16
    Jesus is the authority.

But 3 -4 hundred years after the death of Jesus the Bible has been written by academics, poets, politicians, pseudo clergy........ who where unauthorized and unqualified and they misrepresented the teachings of Jesus to create a doctrine for the animal killers.

The Bible is fabricated from superstitious beliefs by meat eaters and animal killers.
    This is a very harsh statement about those that attempted to translate
    the Holy Bible into languages others could understand. Do you have
    any proof that they changed the text in the original languages?
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 07:29
    au·thor·i·ty

noun, plural -ties.

a person or body of persons in whom autho ...[text shortened]...
    testimony; witness.

"5. an accepted source of information, advice, etc."

there is no authority in the written word. all authority is perceptual. the only authority i recognize is my own reason.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 07:56
    I am here to expose false science and false religion and to inform persons where they may go to receive true knowledge.

My part is done ......but if they are foolish and dishonest and defend the teaching that conscious life comes from a stone them what can be said.

FMF your false teaching that spirituality can be invented and killing animals is wonderful is the teachings of a dishonest fool and rascal.

This is truth.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 08:01
    This is a very harsh statement about those that attempted to translate
    the Holy Bible into languages others could understand. Do you have
    any proof that they changed the text in the original languages?
    The proof is recognized in the foolish teaching themselves........but honesty and education is needed to see this.

Jesus never supported animal slaughter and he was killed trying to educate the people in true spirituality by the pseudo religious leaders at the time who where threatened by his authority.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Sep '11 08:261 edit
    FMF your false teaching that spirituality can be invented and killing animals is wonderful is the teachings of a dishonest fool and rascal.
    I do not claim to be a teacher. I only claim to be being honest about my spirituality.

So, does this "answer" of yours mean you do heap personal abuse on people you meet in 'real' life who do not share your belief system, as you do here on this web site, or you don't?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree