1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 16:38
    2 John: 7 says: Many decievers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deciever and antichrist.
    ( This shows more then one. )

When would they be doing this?
    1 John 4:3 says: Every inspired expression that does not confess Jesus, does not originate with God. Futhermore, this is the antichrist's inspired expression which you have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world." Also 1 John 2:18.
    ( Ones of the antichrist were already in the world at that time. )

Simply stated it is anyone or any organization that does not recognize Jesus as the son of God, say that he did not exist on the earth, does not recognize him as the savior and puts themselves up into his position. Also does not execpt his Kingdom and would mistreat him or any of his followers.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 16:54
    Originally posted by galveston75
    2 John: 7 says: Many decievers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deciever and antichrist.
    ( This shows more then one. )

When would they be doing this?
    1 John 4:3 says: Every inspired expression that does not confess Jesus, does not originate with God. Futhermore, this is the an ...[text shortened]... his position. Also does not execpt his Kingdom and would mistreat him or any of his followers.
    Roughly a third of the world is 'christian'.

Of those, not all believe christ is a deity.

Seems you're SURROUNDED BY ANTI-CHRISTS!~ 😲
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 17:06
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Roughly a third of the world is 'christian'.

Of those, not all believe christ is a deity.

Seems you're [b]SURROUNDED BY ANTI-CHRISTS!~
    😲[/b]
    The add in the devil and all his demon's...
  4. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 19:26
    Anti-Christ = anyone who is against Christ. Simple. 1 John explains that it's not just an individual but a mentality /attitude whatever word that can define it. You can't have the Son without the Father & vise versa it says there in 1 John.

Manny
  5. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 19:43
    its Robbie Carrobie I tells ya!
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 19:46
    Originally posted by duecer
    its Robbie Carrobie I tells ya!
    The panty-christ, the aunty-christ, the nancy-christ ...
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 19:48
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    The panty-christ, the aunty-christ, the nancy-christ ...
    i kick yo butts if i could!
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 20:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i kick yo butts if i could!
    Whoa let's be nice.😀

There are many anti-christs, but there will be one anti-Christ who will deceive many people, he will come near the end if the world, the last stand of the devil so to speak.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 23:54
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Whoa let's be nice.😀

There are many anti-christs, but there will be one anti-Christ who will deceive many people, he will come near the end if the world, the last stand of the devil so to speak.
    It will be an unbelieveably beautiful world to live in without the influance of satan and the demons. We as humans have suffered so long with it that it's almost unimaginable to us now.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 00:06
    The anti-christ has been a necessary 'tool' in God's plan. Without the anti-christ we would not have learned.
    Do christians think that the anti-christ is concious of his acts or some sort of unconcious , ignorant 'force' fused into the collective thinking?
  11. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 00:15
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    The anti-christ has been a necessary 'tool' in God's plan. Without the anti-christ we would not have learned.
    Do christians think that the anti-christ is concious of his acts or some sort of unconcious , ignorant 'force' fused into the collective thinking?
    I don't think THE anti-christ has come yet so that can't be it, but if you're talking about a anti-christ then you're probably right about that.

I think that he is (or will be) totally responsible for his actions.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 00:22
    Originally posted by daniel58
    I don't think THE anti-christ has come yet so that can't be it, but if you're talking about a anti-christ then you're probably right about that.

I think that he is (or will be) totally responsible for his actions.
    The anti-christ HASN'T come yet? is that right? Or is it that he hasn't revealed himself?
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 00:27
    The anti-christ HASN'T come yet? is that right? Or is it that he hasn't revealed himself?
    I don't know but I'm sure that he hasn't revealed himself yet, first the devil will show him where all the valuable jewels and gold and stuff in the caves are, his mother will be considered a saint, he will rebuild the jewish temple... I don't think all that has happened yet.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 00:55
    Interesting but are you saying that God had something to do with the antichrist or ones opposing him coming into existance?
  15. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 00:56
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Interesting but are you saying that God had something to do with the antichrist or ones opposing him coming into existance?
    No.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree