1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 22:14
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    What I wanna know is... "Whodey" Does that have something to do with being a New Orleans Saints fan?

Please tell me it doesn't.
    No.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 22:38
    What I wanna know is... "Whodey" Does that have something to do with being a New Orleans Saints fan?

Please tell me it doesn't.
    Wrong city. Try again.

The Saints are "Who dat?"
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 23:08
    I'm anybody and nobody.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 23:27
    And somebody too.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 23:31
    FMF and Dive are joke accounts. I can see another 4 or 5 in this forum being the same.

D being a joke account would be great.
  6. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 01:06
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Wrong city. Try again.

The Saints are "Who dat?"
    I know that very well. But I thought maybe it was a spin-off of the phrase. I'm glad to hear it wasn't, but, why are you answering for him?
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 01:112 edits
    I know that very well. But I thought maybe it was a spin-off of the phrase. I'm glad to hear it wasn't, but, why are you answering for him?
    The Bengals are "Who dey?". From what I gather, "Who dey?" was first.

I'm glad to hear it wasn't, but, why are you answering for him?

Why not?
  8. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 01:16
    The Bengals are "Who dey?". From what I gather, "Who dey?" was first.

[b]I'm glad to hear it wasn't, but, why are you answering for him?

Why not?[/b]
    Ok now I understand. You weren't standing in his place, you were correcting me based on first hand football knowledge. Now we're talkin'!!

I really didn't know it was a Bengals thing. I'm an NFC guy. Falcons (which means by osmosis I do know a good bit about the rival Saints).
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 01:26
    Ok now I understand. You weren't standing in his place, you were correcting me based on first hand football knowledge. Now we're talkin'!!

I really didn't know it was a Bengals thing. I'm an NFC guy. Falcons (which means by osmosis I do know a good bit about the rival Saints).
    NY Giants!
    Best in the NFC.
    Best in the league.
  10. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 01:481 edit
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    NY Giants!
    Best in the NFC.
    Best in the league.
    OH no you didn't! 😠

Eli and that despondent, pouty face.
    Beckham? Grotesque.

But you guys made great strides this offseason and already had a fine team. Too bad you were plagued with injuries last year. It hearkened back to the Exodus and Pharaoh.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 02:21

Cowboys. With the Bengals one of the few teams having less success in the playoffs than the Cowboys the past twenty-odd years, I can understand whodey's reluctance to fess up. But since you were on the right track anyway, thought I'd give you a hint.
  12. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 02:371 edit
    Cowboys. With the Bengals one of the few teams having less success in the playoffs than the Cowboys the past twenty-odd years, I can understand whodey's reluctance to fess up. But since you were on the right track anyway, thought I'd give you a hint.
    I grew up in Georgia. My Falcons and I have had a love-hate relationship for several decades. Mostly hate. Out of love. They broke my heart when they blew the big lead against the 49ers in the NFC championship a few years ago. Then they curb stomped my broken heart against the Pats in the Superbowl.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 02:40
    I grew up in Georgia. My Falcons and I have had a love-hate relationship for several decades. Mostly hate. Out of love. They broke my heart when they blew the big lead against the 49ers in the NFC championship a few years ago. Then they curb stomped my broken heart against the Pats in the Superbowl.
    I watched a good documentary about Tony Gonzales and his bid for the Superbowl with the Falcons.

I think he fell short? Too bad, an excellent tight end.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 02:43
    Originally posted by @eladar
    FMF and Dive are joke accounts.
    Oh dear, did I say something you didn't like?
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 02:55
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    I watched a good documentary about Tony Gonzales and his bid for the Superbowl with the Falcons.

I think he fell short? Too bad, an excellent tight end.
    Must have been on PBS lol.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree