1. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 15:35
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I changed around my cable channels, and I have the NFL Network now, looking ahead to the season. I might even pick up the NFL RedZone for five months if I start playing Fantasy Football again.
    I dumped DirectTV and now I don't have Sunday Ticket. I have DISH and NFL Redzone but I want to see my Falcons play (though I'm in Texas). So looked around and apparently SlingTV offers local channels from any city, for like $40 a month. That might be my solution! I'm excited to check into it in a month or so, before the season begins.

I like the Cardinals. And hate the Seahawks and 9ers. I hope you win your division.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:182 edits
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    I dumped DirectTV and now I don't have Sunday Ticket. I have DISH and NFL Redzone but I want to see my Falcons play (though I'm in Texas). So looked around and apparently SlingTV offers local channels from any city, for like $40 a month. That might be my solution! I'm excited to check into it in a month or so, before the season begins.

I like the Cardinals. And hate the Seahawks and 9ers. I hope you win your division.
    If watching the game "live" isn't important to you, NFL Game Pass is a less expensive option. Last year it was $100 annually.

That said, be warned that their "customer support" for all intents and purposes is non-existent. The only "customer support" that they actually provide consists of ZenDesk fielding ALL inquiries. Meaning you'll only get computer generated responses. For that reason, I can't recommend NFL Game Pass, but it is an alternative.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:21
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    If watching the game "live" isn't important to you, NFL Game Pass is a less expensive option. Last year it was $100 annually.

That said, be warned that their "customer support" for all intents and purposes is non-existent. The only "customer support" that they actually provide consists of ZenDesk fielding ALL inquiries. Meaning you'll only get computer generated responses.
    I enjoy watching my Giants live, especially when they are clobbering the Falcons or Cardinals. 🙂
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:261 edit
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    I enjoy watching my Giants live, especially when they are clobbering the Falcons or Cardinals. 🙂
    When I had cable and a DVR I almost always recorded everything including games. So NFL Game Pass seemed like a good option for me. But their "customer support" proved to be really, really lousy. This year I'm not only going to not subscribe again, I'm giving up on the NFL altogether.
  5. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 17:48
    Originally posted by @thinkofone

That said, be warned that their "customer support" for all intents and purposes is non-existent. The only "customer support" that they actually provide consists of ZenDesk fielding ALL inquiries. Meaning you'll only get comput ...[text shortened]... generated responses. For that reason, I can't recommend NFL Game Pass, but it is an alternative.
    Yeah. I want to see it live. I don't want to know the result before I watch it. Thanks for the tip though!
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 19:22
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Yeah. I want to see it live. I don't want to know the result before I watch it. Thanks for the tip though!
    Actually I don't like knowing the result either. So I avoid sources where I might get the result before I watch. Hasn't been too difficult for me. NFL Game Pass actually has a setting to suppress the results on the interface, so that's not an issue either.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree