1. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 01:22
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I think now I know what you don't understand. Judged does not mean found innocent. Judged just means can be found innocent or guilty.

Most of the judged will be found guilty and thrown into hell.
    Why would you think judged means anything but JUDGED. Clearly you add to much of what you read... hence the pile of unsubstantiated doctrine that is unbiblical that resides in your head.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 01:27
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You are not a christian by your definition
    The only thing that counts in the end is who gets into the Kingdom of God and Jesus was clear on that issue.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 01:28
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Why would you think judged means anything but JUDGED. Clearly you add to much of what you read... hence the pile of unsubstantiated doctrine that is unbiblical that resides in your head.
    I think you people protest too much.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 01:29
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The only thing that counts in the end is who gets into the Kingdom of God and Jesus was clear on that issue.
    Side step and change the subject. I suppose it makes you feel better.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 05:39
    The subject of this thread was posed as a question by Kelly Jay in the OP.

Who raised Jesus from the dead? No right minded person that believes Jesus was raised from the dead will deny that it was God that raised Jesus from the dead. End of discussion. Right?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 04:15
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Are you sure God did, and Jesus had nothing to do with it? Who in scripture takes credit?
    This just in, ISIS has taken credit for the crucifixion and Trump is taking credit for the resurrection.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree