1. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 00:26
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    6 billion? Out of all the humans who have lived, try more like a TRILLION. You thought heaven was overcrowded? Try living with a trillion self righteous asssholes.
    Yes, that's what I was saying. I can imagine that up to now, there must be billions upon billions of people already occupying heaven and hell. But 6.5 billion (current estimated world population) MORE will be on the way there soon.
  2. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 03:58
    Originally posted by Big Mac
    ...since it is a new body (only like the old one) there won't be any amputated limbs, or ashes to ashes stuff, or absense of organs thanks to donations, etc.
    In that case what happens to babies who had no chance to sin. When they die, would they go to heaven? And then when they reach heaven, will they remain as babies for eternity? Would they at least get to learn the ability of speech? Or are they cursed in their original forms forever?
  3. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 14:05
    Adam? Eve? Did Eve go to heaven? What about the ones that Cain married? Who were apparently not in the garden of eden?
    Abel....
  4. RDU NC
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 14:54
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    In that case what happens to babies who had no chance to sin. When they die, would they go to heaven? And then when they reach heaven, will they remain as babies for eternity? Would they at least get to learn the ability of speech? Or are they cursed in their original forms forever?
    i would say, no. babies will not be babies forever. just like old men will not be old me forever. the bible is not clear. jesus' glorified body was that of a 33 year old. one could argue that is age of maturity both physically, mentally, etc. so why not everybody staying around that age forever?

who knows?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 20:56
    Originally posted by Big Mac
    i would say, no. babies will not be babies forever. just like old men will not be old me forever. the bible is not clear. jesus' glorified body was that of a 33 year old. one could argue that is age of maturity both physically, mentally, etc. so why not everybody staying around that age forever?

who knows?
    For sure not christians.
  6. RDU NC
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 21:021 edit
    For sure not christians.
    i'm sure you meant that as an insult, but i'm afraid it was lost on me. perhaps i'm too stupid to get it. perhaps not. maybe it just wasn't funny. could you tell me if i should be offended or not? thanks.

but, i agree. no xian should ever stand up and say, "i have all the answers." we don't. i have no facts or writings telling me how we are going to look in heaven, hell, or any place in between. i don't know what i'll look like in 5, 10, 40 (god willing) years. the bible is not clear on human appearance in heaven. so you are right...

for sure not christians.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree