1. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 17:27
    Originally posted by Big Mac
    but how and why is he our only hope for salvation?
    whoever can give us hope, believe in that. it doesn't matter how you get there, just get there!

Personally, i still believe heaven is within us. it's like hiding the thimble. mother puts it right in front of us (obvious) and asks us to go look for itπŸ˜• now... here we go! 😡 ...😡...😴...wait until we get back to mother! the thimble we were looking for was there all along.πŸ˜• we're still figuring it out
  2. weedhopper
    Moves
    14 Apr '08 03:58
    Originally posted by dragonstarr369
    i don't think that you are a n angel, yet my sense of relity can't confirm or deny that. yet if god were to choose someone, he'd choose you over me because your faith in Him is stronger than mine.
    i still dont believe religion. jesus said the kingdom of heaven is within us. i must look withn me. pain and separation is an illusion if we were in divi ...[text shortened]... r we die. some are are enjoying heaven on earth or closer than i would waiting to die for it.
    Where DO you get this "i'm not an angel" vrap? I never said I was such a thing. We are above the angels.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    14 Apr '08 04:191 edit
    that's exactly what i mean! who's to say that your religion is right and all others are wrong? i'm beginning to think that all religon is wrong. people say that heaven is a state of mind, and not a place you go. if you have heaven in your heart, you're already in heaven. that state of bliss is an empirical experience that transcend raace creed color it's all personality worship!

i think becoming agnostic is the righteous way to be.
    Hitler used Darwinism to control the world.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '08 04:25
    The Bible teaches us that "God is love." And if you don't believe it, He'll send you to Hell for an eternity!!! (I know that doesn't make any sense, but there are plausible readings of the Holy Bible that simultaneously teach both of those things.)
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    14 Apr '08 04:26
    now what are you, an angel? you can't be a messenger, and if you were one, you can't speak for the masses, just those who believe in your god!
    He answered you question and you have to be rude to him?

God commands his redeemed to be Ambassadors.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    14 Apr '08 04:38
    i don't think that you are a n angel, yet my sense of relity can't confirm or deny that. yet if god were to choose someone, he'd choose you over me because your faith in Him is stronger than mine.
    i still dont believe religion. jesus said the kingdom of heaven is within us. i must look withn me. pain and separation is an illusion if we were in divi ...[text shortened]... r we die. some are are enjoying heaven on earth or closer than i would waiting to die for it.
    This is why God chose him over you

For he says to Moses,
    "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
    and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Apr '08 07:01
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Hitler used Darwinism to control the world.
    Would you care to back up that statement?
    1. What is 'Darwinism'?
    2. Did Hitler ever control the world?
    3. What did he need his army for?
  8. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '08 16:47
    Originally posted by gaychessplayer
    The Bible teaches us that "God is love." And if you don't believe it, He'll send you to Hell for an eternity!!! (I know that doesn't make any sense, but there are plausible readings of the Holy Bible that simultaneously teach both of those things.)
    So you're gay and you're here to teach us what real love is?

What's that ? Is it to seek romance, marriage, and pretended procreation with someone of the same sex?

With "love" like that who needs hell?
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Apr '08 07:291 edit
    Originally posted by jaywill
    ....and pretended procreation ....
    You think that procreation is all that sex is good for? πŸ™

Do you believe that sex after menopause is a sin?
  10. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    16 Apr '08 16:41
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    Where DO you get this "i'm not an angel" vrap? I never said I was such a thing. We are above the angels.
    are you a god, i wouldn't be in american society, or ANY human society if you were.or...would you?πŸ˜•
  11. weedhopper
    Moves
    16 Apr '08 16:43
    are you a god, i wouldn't be in american society, or ANY human society if you were.or...would you?πŸ˜•
    I am not a god, and the rest of your post is unintelligible.
  12. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '08 18:231 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You think that procreation is all that sex is good for? πŸ™

Do you believe that sex after menopause is a sin?
    Nope, in neither case. Neither did I state that.

Do you think that jumping to conclusions to make strawman arguments is effective?
  13. Joined
    22 Aug '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 02:46
    So you're gay and you're here to teach us what real love is?

What's that ? Is it to seek romance, marriage, and pretended procreation with someone of the same sex?

With "love" like that who needs hell?
    I would never claim to know exactly what "real" love is, but it's pretty safe to say that it does not involve torturing people for an eternity.

I'll surmise that you've never experienced gay sex, but that doesn't seem to stop you from being an expert on the subject. Curious, indeed...
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 04:09
    Originally posted by gaychessplayer
    I would never claim to know exactly what "real" love is, but it's pretty safe to say that it [b]does not involve torturing people for an eternity.

I'll surmise that you've never experienced gay sex, but that doesn't seem to stop you from being an expert on the subject. Curious, indeed...[/b]
    God doesn't torture the people. That would be Satan.
    But it is a persons choice to accept or reject the gift of Salvation, which is in Christ.
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 06:29
    Nope, in neither case. Neither did I state that.

Do you think that jumping to conclusions to make strawman arguments is effective?
    I did not jump to conclusions. I made the obvious deduction from you statement and to be fair, asked you whether or not I was right.

Now if my deduction was wrong, then can you explain why you would think that someone would "pretend procreation with someone of the same sex"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree