1. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:29
    Do we all go to Heaven if we believe in Godd? is there one god or does it depend on what religion we believe in?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:41
    Originally posted by dragonstarr369
    Do we all go to Heaven if we believe in Godd? is there one god or does it depend on what religion we believe in?
    Adolf Hitler believed in god.
    I'm not sure I want to share heaven with him... 😞
  3. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 13:29
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Adolf Hitler believed in god.
    I'm not sure I want to share heaven with him... 😞
    Don't worry. Only what came out of heaven gets to go back to heaven.
  4. Standard membereldragonfly
    leperchaun messiah
    thru a glass onion
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 18:133 edits
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Don't worry. Only what came out of heaven gets to go back to heaven.
    You didn't answer the question...very strange.

*burp*
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 20:01
    Originally posted by eldragonfly
    You didn't answer the question...very strange.

*burp*
    Isn't it though.
  6. weedhopper
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 20:07
    It's not God-belief that gets us into heaven--it's grace, through faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ.
  7. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '08 03:15
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    It's not God-belief that gets us into heaven--it's grace, through faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ.
    Amen brother!
  8. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '08 21:12
    that's exactly what i mean! who's to say that your religion is right and all others are wrong? i'm beginning to think that all religon is wrong. people say that heaven is a state of mind, and not a place you go. if you have heaven in your heart, you're already in heaven. that state of bliss is an empirical experience that transcend raace creed color and...religion. all this bloodshed or in iraq over islamic and christialn faiths would all be erased if we just abandon religion altogether! al it does is keep people sitting idly by (idle worship) when the hand to save us is at the end of our arms!

we try to believe in god because we want to forfeit our divine right to live spritually without useless laws that have no salvaging or redeeeming qualitites. you think you worship god yetyou merely personlity worship a character who doesn't exist. you all are turning me into an athiest. im not saying that god doesn't exist, yet the way we worshipis wrong. we try to make god a human like us so we make him a human with human attributs and human body parts. god can be anyone he wants to be. why do you paoint a picture of him, violating the 10 commandments about creating idols. he's the unseen god,yet christianity tries to make him human to both get closer to god ( who is the same yesterday, today,and tomorrow) and to make god a ike you. now he has human lusts and appetites like us. he loses his perfect wiill and way because controllers of society use religion to control the masses. it's great for social control, yet it tells me nothing about the divine in me. it's all personality worship!

i think becoming agnostic is the righteous way to be.
  9. weedhopper
    Moves
    03 Apr '08 16:19
    that's exactly what i mean! who's to say that your religion is right and all others are wrong? i'm beginning to think that all religon is wrong. people say that heaven is a state of mind, and not a place you go. if you have heaven in your heart, you're already in heaven. that state of bliss is an empirical experience that transcend raace creed color ...[text shortened]... it's all personality worship!

i think becoming agnostic is the righteous way to be.
    Hey--all I did was answer your question. Remember? The one you posted to start this thread? I didn't make the rules of salvation--God did that. I'm just a messenger.
  10. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 17:22
    Hey--all I did was answer your question. Remember? The one you posted to start this thread? I didn't make the rules of salvation--God did that. I'm just a messenger.
    now what are you, an angel? you can't be a messenger, and if you were one, you can't speak for the masses, just those who believe in your god!
  11. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 17:58
    I got chastised for assuming too much in another thread, but what does 'faith in our Savior,
    Jesus Christ' mean? Does a Christian, for example, have to believe that Jesus walked on water
    or cured diseases in order to still make the above confession?

Nemesio
  12. weedhopper
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 19:31
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    I got chastised for assuming too much in another thread, but what does 'faith in our Savior,
    Jesus Christ' mean? Does a Christian, for example, have to believe that Jesus walked on water
    or cured diseases in order to still make the above confession?

Nemesio
    No--only that he is the Son of the living God and that He is our only hope of salvation. Ee are not saved by "grace thru faith and perfect doctrine"--only "grace thru faith alone in Jesus." Many Christains disagree on doctrine (miracles, baptism, etc.).
  13. weedhopper
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 19:32
    now what are you, an angel? you can't be a messenger, and if you were one, you can't speak for the masses, just those who believe in your god!
    A messenger can be one who delivers anything--an answer to a question qualifies as "anything". Thus, I' d say I am MOST DEFINITELY a messenger. Got that?
  14. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 21:43
    A messenger can be one who delivers anything--an answer to a question qualifies as "anything". Thus, I' d say I am MOST DEFINITELY a messenger. Got that?
    i don't think that you are a n angel, yet my sense of relity can't confirm or deny that. yet if god were to choose someone, he'd choose you over me because your faith in Him is stronger than mine.
    i still dont believe religion. jesus said the kingdom of heaven is within us. i must look withn me. pain and separation is an illusion if we were in divine reality right now, and not after we die. some are are enjoying heaven on earth or closer than i would waiting to die for it.
  15. RDU NC
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 02:56
    No--only that he is the Son of the living God and that He is our only hope of salvation. Ee are not saved by "grace thru faith and perfect doctrine"--only "grace thru faith alone in Jesus." Many Christains disagree on doctrine (miracles, baptism, etc.).
    but how and why is he our only hope for salvation?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree