1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    31 Jan '14 14:56
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    [b]Since you've claimed to have seen it, and are now claiming again to have seen it, it ought not be too difficult to offer some actual evidence of the ranting and raving.

You may not call it "ranting and raving" but there definitely are posts by theists going on about atheists and how ignorant or angry or whatever they are...

Thread 157627[/b]
    Not only would I not call it ranting and raving, I'm pretty sure no one else would, either.

The intent of the post is to pursue the anger of atheists in general, not the question of their rejection, nor the tenability of the position.

I understand the desire to scene as though there exists anger on both sides, but despite your several protests otherwise, I've not seen one yet... in over eight years of being on here!
  2. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '14 14:581 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Not only would I not call it ranting and raving, I'm pretty sure no one else would, either.

The intent of the post is to pursue the anger of atheists in general, not the question of their rejection, nor the tenability of the position.

I understand the desire to scene as though there exists anger on both sides, but despite your several protests otherwise, I've not seen one yet... in over eight years of being on here!

Well, I wouldn't call just about any of the atheist posts as being "ranting and raving" either.

Right... that's why he always quotes the bible calling those who don't believe "fools" - because he's not questioning their rejection.

I've not seen one yet... in over eight years of being on here!

Those who don't want to see something won't see it.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Feb '14 23:41
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    so you say theists are happier, then go on to say that there are not many things to be happy about?????

i also doubt very much that there is any real proof of who is happier. its almost an impossible thing to accurately record and study.
    Theists still immature in their understanding of God's Word and in their spiritual growth are not necessarily "happier".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree