1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 16:01
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Iran was not his main point. It was mentioned as an aside.

But you knew that.

His main point was CLEARLY "the constitution of the Palestinian government", but you jumped on the Iran point and wouldn't let go because you knew it wasn't his main point and would therefore make no sense. It was YOU who was "desperately trying to find something wrong" ...[text shortened]... o kidding. Nice cover-up attempt. You and he both know what the subject of the discussion was.
    What would the US do if for some unknown reason Canada decided it would put in its constitution the desire for the death of the US?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 16:212 edits
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    You believe that this view that "Christian I know encourages the Tribulation which comes before" will even survive unchallenged just by the other Christians on this site?
    First of all, if you're going to quote me, quote me accurately.

I said, "NO Christian I know encourages the Tribulation which comes before". And yes, I do believe this will go completely unchallenged as I stand by this statement. I can't even imagine any Christians here (except maybe divegeester, who seems to be quite out of the mainstream most of the time) will take exception to that statement. At least if they are Futurists (as are most Christians), and not Preterists or Historicists or Idealists.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 16:26
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What would the US do if for some unknown reason Canada decided it would put in its constitution the desire for the death of the US?
    I imagine this would chill the good relationship we have with Canada tremendously. We might even beef up crossing points and perhaps start stationing military assets to watch what are now fairly uncontrolled border areas. Politically, I don't know what we could expect. We might go so far as to start registering Canadian citizens who reside within the US.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 16:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yahshua, Christ Jesus said,
    [quote] "Be on guard, so that your hearts will not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap; for it will come upon all those who dwell on the face of all the earth. [b]But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to ...[text shortened]... the return of our great God and Savior. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Yes, thank you....

I think.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 18:19
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I imagine this would chill the good relationship we have with Canada tremendously. We might even beef up crossing points and perhaps start stationing military assets to watch what are now fairly uncontrolled border areas. Politically, I don't know what we could expect. We might go so far as to start registering Canadian citizens who reside within the US.
    Kind of like what is happening in Israel?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 20:192 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 20:303 edits

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 20:421 edit

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 20:56

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 21:094 edits

11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 21:40
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You must keep in mind that sonhouse is old and senile. 😏
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 21:42
    Yeah, that is part of it. 😏
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 21:471 edit
    The exceptions are the Palestianian Muslims. Those that still think of Yasser Arafat as a good guy. 😏
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 00:04
    Do you seriously think Hamas and their buddies have any feelings of brotherhood towards Palestinian Christians? Did you ever live in Israel and see what is going on for yourself? I did and my family, we were there 4 years, our kids went to the Anglican International School in Jerusalem, one son graduated HS there. The one thing we saw was when we got there, well, when I got there, first there in 1990, there was a thriving Palestinian community, a large minority, something like 30 odd percent of the Palestinian population. Why don't you google what the percentage is now? It is something like TWO percent and falling. The Israeli's did not do that, as much as you revile them. HAMAS did that.

I remember a child left at a small hospital, the mother left it there. The nurses said put on a christian cross around the infant's neck. So they did. The Palestinian authorities came around to check on the child. They took one look at the cross around the neck and said, Infidel, and left. The infant was then placed in a christian home in Bethlehem.

You need a few history lessons yourself, you think I am so abysmal in my historical knowledge.

Have you ever even been within a thousand miles of the middle east?

I am a musician and I met with a oud player named Abu Ganan in Bethlehem and he never let people play his instruments. We got to talking and he actually let me play one of them. He is one of the greatest oud players in the middle east, actually playing for the Israel national orchestra several times. Anyway I found the first two sets of strings were tuned in 5ths, the same as a violin, mandolin and so forth. So using those strings I started playing an Irish tune, which amazed Abu greatly. We became friends and I visited him several times at his home.

However, I was in Ramallah one day and found a small shop of another oud player named Mustafa and I asked him if he gave oud lessons and the look of pure hatred in his eyes told me pretty clearly what he thought of infidels like me. I beat a hasty retreat.

Big difference. I was also there in the old city when a Hamas agent stabbed an Israeli soldier and the old city went into lockdown, the soldier died and they finally found the dude, a frothing at the mouth terrorist with nothing but killing on his mind.

I also saw up close and personal another terrorist with an AK47 shooting up Zion square where I was playing chess with a buddy. He shot at me, missed, went on to kill 4 Israeli civilians eating dinner at an outside cafe.

BTW, don't think I don't know the other side also. I know the Israelis are trying to take over Palestinian lands and I oppose that tooth and nail and it won't get any better till that assshole Netanyahu gets voted out of office. And I know the Israeli's give the palestinians the dregs of what little water is left after the Jewish farmers use most of it up and what is left is no good for farming much less drinking.

I see, I SAW all of that from both sides the tweed. I think I know a BIT about the area. What about you? You ever been there?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 00:13
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Kind of like what is happening in Israel?
    Yes, precisely.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree