why christianity is offensive

why christianity is offensive

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Jul 18

Originally posted by @apathist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfnUVqL7Qbk

Jeff from atheist experience. Hey christians, ignore this. That's a survival skill.
An amusing interview which highlights exactly some of the intellectual duchebaggery that goes on here around the topic of Jesus torturing people for ever.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
17 Jul 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
An amusing interview which highlights exactly some of the intellectual duchebaggery that goes on here around the topic of Jesus torturing people for ever.
This is a topic not talked about enough, imo. Most of the discussion is about whether this god exists or not. Let's say it does. I wonder if it is worthy of being worshiped.

Maybe when I am dragged screaming into hell I'll think damn I should have at least pretended god is good.

Moves
17 Jul 18

This is a topic (torturing in hell) not talked about enough, imo.
The likes of sonship, kellyJay and several others would disagree with you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Jul 18

This is a topic not talked about enough, imo. Most of the discussion is about whether this god exists or not. Let's say it does. I wonder if it is worthy of being worshiped.

Maybe when I am dragged screaming into hell I'll think damn I should have at least pretended god is good.
Actually you will know if that happens no pretending will be needed. The great shocker is going to be is how wicked and evil man has been, once everything has been revealed.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Jul 18

Originally posted by @whodey
To be fair, I was offensive before I became a Christian, but now I'm just intolerable just to look at.
That's very humorous.

I too was offensive before I got saved. Now I'm offensive for real!

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
17 Jul 18

No true atheist or pagan could honestly say God is not offensive. 😛

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Jul 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
No true atheist or pagan could honestly say God is not offensive. 😛
Because it's an offensive to them to be accountable to their Maker.