1. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    18 Dec '05 21:38
    Q: Why (insert random question)?
    A: God works in mysterious ways.

    Q: How (insert random question)?
    A: With God, everything is possible.

    Q: What the heck...?
    A: You wouldn't understand because you are not saved.

    Any more questions?
  2. Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    9211
    18 Dec '05 21:40
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Q: Why (insert random question)?
    A: God works in mysterious ways.

    Q: How (insert random question)?
    A: With God, everything is possible.

    Q: What the heck...?
    A: You wouldn't understand because you are not saved.

    Any more questions?
    I like that, you would have my rec if id got round to paying for an account.
  3. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    633
    18 Dec '05 22:31
    I've had that conversation before...
  4. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    18 Dec '05 22:40
    Ps 14:1

    1 The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God."
    (NKJ)

    1 Cor 2:14
    14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
    (NKJ)


    1 Cor 14:38
    38 But if anyone is ignorant, let him be ignorant.
    (NKJ)

    Amen. Have a nice day.
  5. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    11774
    18 Dec '05 22:41
    Originally posted by mufin78man
    I've had that conversation before...
    And where did it lead?
  6. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    11774
    18 Dec '05 22:421 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Ps 14:1

    1 The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God."
    (NKJ)

    1 Cor 2:14
    14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
    (NKJ)


    1 Cor 14:38
    38 But if anyone is ignorant, let him be ignorant.
    (NKJ)

    Amen. Have a nice day.
    Oh no. This thread was so good. Those first two posts.

    Hey, you? Stop reading right after the second post. Ok?
  7. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    18 Dec '05 22:46
    Q: Why (insert random question)?
    A: Evolution baby, just accept it!

    Q: How (insert random question)?
    A: Evolution baby, just accept it!

    Q: What the heck...?
    A: Evolution baby, just accept it! Someday when you finish evolving you will understand.

    Any more questions?😛
  8. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    633
    18 Dec '05 23:35
    Originally posted by stocken
    And where did it lead?
    Nowhere, surprisingly enough. It had such a promising start., too.....
  9. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    633
    18 Dec '05 23:37
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Q: Why (insert random question)?
    A: Evolution baby, just accept it!

    Q: How (insert random question)?
    A: Evolution baby, just accept it!

    Q: What the heck...?
    A: Evolution baby, just accept it! Someday when you finish evolving you will understand.

    Any more questions?😛
    Yes, this would be a good response if "Evolution, baby, just accept it" could be used as such an all-encompassing response as "The Lord works in mysterious ways". Nice attempt though. You get a bonus point for creativity.
  10. Forgotten
    Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    4459
    19 Dec '05 02:13
    you forgot number 4
    that is an inflamatory statement, and your a heretic
  11. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    19 Dec '05 02:26
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Q: Why (insert random question)?
    A: God works in mysterious ways.

    Q: How (insert random question)?
    A: With God, everything is possible.

    Q: What the heck...?
    A: You wouldn't understand because you are not saved.

    Any more questions?
    You forgot the epitomous 'when?'...
  12. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    19 Dec '05 02:28
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Q: Why (insert random question)?
    A: Evolution baby, just accept it!

    Q: How (insert random question)?
    A: Evolution baby, just accept it!

    Q: What the heck...?
    A: Evolution baby, just accept it! Someday when you finish evolving you will understand.

    Any more questions?😛
    I'm an evolutionist, I do not say 'just accept it'. I say learn about it with an open mind and a sound knowledge of statistics and you will not be able to deny it.
  13. Territories Unknown
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    19 Dec '05 02:51
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Q: Why (insert random question)?
    A: God works in mysterious ways.

    Q: How (insert random question)?
    A: With God, everything is possible.

    Q: What the heck...?
    A: You wouldn't understand because you are not saved.

    Any more questions?
    Untrodden by you, apparently, are the many why/how/what-the-hecks which have been answered.
    However, those answers you appear to reject. No soup for you.
  14. Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    9211
    24 Dec '05 00:07
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Q: Why (insert random question)?
    A: God works in mysterious ways.

    Q: How (insert random question)?
    A: With God, everything is possible.

    Q: What the heck...?
    A: You wouldn't understand because you are not saved.

    Any more questions?
    There we are there's the rec I promised.
  15. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    24 Dec '05 03:28
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    I'm an evolutionist, I do not say 'just accept it'. I say learn about it with an open mind and a sound knowledge of statistics and you will not be able to deny it.
    Ditto with Christianity.
Back to Top