1. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 05:28
    Originally posted by pizzintea
    Hello there everyone. I have read the first two pages but didn't make it through the third. I wanted to add a very special person who believed in God, of course there is controversy here as to his belief, and because of that created some the majority of the framework for all the music today. J. S. Bach. Just so people know I don't personally believe in God ...[text shortened]... ial killers with some men. She was very religious. She did horrid things to her poor children.
    Would Bach have composed any worse if he lived in a world where [the concept of] God didn't exist.

Probably not. Who can tell.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 06:30
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Would Bach have composed any worse if he lived in a world where [the concept of] God didn't exist.

No one
    Kelly
  3. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 19:34
    Originally posted by scottishinnz

Maybe but he did say God was his inspiration.
  4. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 08:23
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    No one
    Kelly
    Hey there Kelly. I was just wondering why you just put your signature as Kelly half of what your username is?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 16:25
    Originally posted by pizzintea
    Hey there Kelly. I was just wondering why you just put your signature as Kelly half of what your username is?
    Kelly is my first name, Jay isn't. 🙂
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree