1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 13:36
    @fmf said
    @kellyjay

Does your moral compass tell you that people "disagreeing" and "seeing things differently" from you is immoral?
    no
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 14:03
    @kellyjay saidou make it
    up as you go nothing focused about that, you can accept some scripture to proveyour point and deny others, making you not scripture the final say, which is puttingyou above the Word of God.
    I’m not making anything up Kellyjay and this topic has absolutely nothing to do with scripture and I am absolutely not putting myself above God, you are just making up slurs in a silly attempt to distract from the clear point I am making.

Which is…that this conversation is about how you used to believe it was unacceptable to burn people alive for rejecting your particular version of the Christian God, and since you have become a Christian and assimilated the dogma of eternal suffering, you DO feel it is acceptable.

AND in doing this, you are morally no better than the the Islamic extremists who thought it was morally acceptable to burn alive that American pilot a few years ago.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 14:08
    @divegeester said
    I’m not making anything up Kellyjay and this topic has absolutely nothing to do with scripture and I am absolutely not putting myself above God, you are just making up slurs in a silly attempt to distract from the clear point I am making.

Which is…that this conversation is about how you used to believe it was unacceptable to burn people alive for rejecting your partic ...[text shortened]... extremists who thought it was morally acceptable to burn alive that American pilot a few years ago.
    Thank you for your opinion!
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 14:14
    @kellyjay said
    Thank you for your opinion!
    No problem; it’s what this forum is for, people to share their opinions on things.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree