1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '15 01:101 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    The dead of the man Jesus decayed and rotted just like every other body.

You do not believe that Jesus physically rose from the dead.
    Well I believe believe Jesus both raised the dead and to their amazement also rose from the dead Himself. The Gospel is based upon this resurrection.

He ate fish before His disciples after His ...[text shortened]... e has designated, having furnished proof to all by raising Him from the dead." (Acts 17:31)
    [/b]
    The Gospel is a meat eaters religion.

Any religion that kills animals is bogus and their teachings are full of error and falsities.

So stop believing error and falsity.

The rotting material body shall never and has never rose from the grave.

There is not even a logical reason for the man Jesus to have a material body after his execution.

Tell me..................did Jesus go onto preach for another 20 years in his new material body?

The answer is NO...................but instead he did nothing.

He did nothing because his mission was over and ( his spirit soul ) was released from his body and he moved on with his life.(his eternal life)

The problem with Christianity is that its teachings were conceived by mundane people who were meat eaters and intoxicators and womanizers and speculators........................and there is 80% falsity in the Bible and 20% truth.

The Bible has 80% error because the compilers of the Bible were not qualified to write such a book.

In any case religion cannot be invented and fabricated like the Bible.......................but TRUE religion is eternal and exists at the dawn of time ( like the Vedas)

How can you explain the Vedas existing at the dawn of time and written in the perfect language Sanskrit.?

You cannot explain it.

But the next question is.......(how can you simply dismiss the Vedas and instead embrace a meat eaters religion which was fabricated)
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '15 01:20
    Originally posted by Dasa

Any religion that kills animals is bogus and their teachings are full of error and falsities.
    You make this assertion over and over again. It would seem that most if not all of the religious people here [and others] see your vegetarianism as being little more than your own personal lifestyle choice [regardless of your 'appeal to authority'] and they probably see your claims that God doesn't want you to eat meat as simply being your personal belief/superstition.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 Mar '15 12:091 edit

There is not even a logical reason for the man Jesus to have a material body after his execution.

Tell me. ...[text shortened]... an you simply dismiss the Vedas and instead embrace a meat eaters religion which was fabricated)
    Vegetarians can be Christians too. One is not required to eat meat to be a Christian. Christianity gives the individual liberty and choice in such matters. 😏

Explain the Shroud of Turin and how the image was made.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '15 02:21
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Vegetarians can be Christians too. One is not required to eat meat to be a Christian. Christianity gives the individual liberty and choice in such matters. 😏

Explain the Shroud of Turin and how the image was made.
    Prove that the shroud was JC's and not just a common thief executed the same way. Good luck with that. If you had DNA from JC and could match that with any DNA found on the shroud you would have evidence but all you have is the possibility the shroud actually was put on a body 2000 years ago AT BEST. You have ZERO way of proving it was JC.

All you have, again, is faith.

You can have faith you won't drown if you dive 200 feet underwater with out an under water breathing apparatus but your faith would be short lived.

Just as I see your silly OCD with a 6000 year old Earth as becoming more and more far out in the fringe of humanity.

You would love to climb into a time machine and go back to the tenth century where you can have people executed for daring to doubt the scam story of the bible.

I would love to be the person pushing the button to fling you to the tenth century where you sincerely belong, believe me.
  5. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    04 Apr '15 02:56

Tell me. ...[text shortened]... an you simply dismiss the Vedas and instead embrace a meat eaters religion which was fabricated)
    Why is Sanskrit a perfect language?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Apr '15 02:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You want to know how I used my intelligent mind? I believe I use it logically and reasonably. 😏
    Logically.........when a person belongs to an animal killing and meat eating religion then the alarm bells should go off.

Any religion that defends animal slaughter is false religion.

How do you allow for love and mercy and compassion in an animal killing religion?

YOU CANNOT.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Apr '15 02:51
    Logically.........when a person belongs to an animal killing and meat eating religion then the alarm bells should go off.

Any religion that defends animal slaughter is false religion.

How do you allow for love and mercy and compassion in an animal killing religion?

YOU CANNOT.
    Sometimes animal killing is done out of love. mercy, and compassion for animals that are suffering in pain with no hope of recovery and as a means of protection from predators.

God has allowed the killing of animals in moderation to provide adequate food and nutrition as well as to teach man to have mercy, compassion, and love.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Apr '15 02:55
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Prove that the shroud was JC's and not just a common thief executed the same way. Good luck with that. If you had DNA from JC and could match that with any DNA found on the shroud you would have evidence but all you have is the possibility the shroud actually was put on a body 2000 years ago AT BEST. You have ZERO way of proving it was JC.

All you have ...[text shortened]... son pushing the button to fling you to the tenth century where you sincerely belong, believe me.
    I have already provided video that proves it. You apparently ignored the proof.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree