1. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 17:44
    Lately a few members have been doing a lot of speculating about whom among us is going to be the Anti-Christ.

Now if I remember correctly (been a while since I checked in with Kirk Cameron on this one), this anti-christ, needs a prophet and a beast or some such thing. Moreover, they need to usher in a One World Government so that they can rise up and do all the bad things the Anti-Christ does.

Pondering this, I realized something: A one world government is going to require an international macroeconomist to keep all the good people up and all the believers down. I want to formally offer my services to help you prepare for you reign here on earth.

Now Would the Real Anti-Christ Please Stand Up?
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 17:51
    Originally posted by telerion
    Lately a few members have been doing a lot of speculating about whom among us is going to be the Anti-Christ.

Now if I remember correctly (been a while since I checked in with Kirk Cameron on this one), this anti-christ, needs a prophet and a beast or some such thing. Moreover, they need to usher in a One World Government so that they can rise up and d ...[text shortened]... lp you prepare for you reign here on earth.

Je kletst uit je nek.
  3. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 18:13

Now if I remember correctly (been a while since I checked in with Kirk Cameron on this one), this anti-christ, needs a prophet and a beast or some such thing. Moreover, they need to usher in a One World Government so that they can rise up and d ...[text shortened]... lp you prepare for you reign here on earth.

If the Lord decides to come in our lifetime, and you live through the Tribulation, don't give in to shame. Even though you've been mocking the Lord for so long, He still loves you, and while you have breath in you and haven't taken the mark of the beast, you can be forgiven.

Remember that.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 19:50
    Originally posted by Darfius
    If the Lord decides to come in our lifetime, and you live through the Tribulation, don't give in to shame. Even though you've been mocking the Lord for so long, He still loves you, and while you have breath in you and haven't taken the mark of the beast, you can be forgiven.

Remember that.
    Good to know.🙄 But a tad off-topic.

My cash is on Nemesio as the RHP Anti-Christ; since he won't reveal his true religion, it's quite likely he sacrifices young virgins to the Dark Lord.
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 21:50
    Maybe we need a little Eminem to get things rolling here:

Will the real antichrist please stand up, please stand up...
  6. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 22:261 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Maybe we need a little Eminem to get things rolling here:

Will the real antichrist please stand up, please stand up...
    Here you go again Rwingo. You're again being irrational.
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 22:281 edit
    I read in Al Franken's book Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them that someone told him that it was a Jew. Do we have any Jews here? I'm a Mexican-Irish-English agnostic atheist, so it's not me!
  8. 30th Century Earth
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 00:19
    My cash is on Nemesio as the RHP Anti-Christ; since he won't reveal his true religion,......
    Who are you betting against? 😕
  9. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 00:34

just look at the first one that posted an answer. He stood up

lol
  10. Not Kansas
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 01:40
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

Je kletst uit je nek.
    tsk tsk
  11. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 02:211 edit
    I have no idea who is the Anti-Christ.

You know, I have been thinking that what society needs is a foolproof way of identifying all citizens, and in connection with that, a way of tracking their purchases of goods and services. I have calculated that a semiconductor microchip with dimensions 6 mm. x 6 mm. x 6 mm. should do the trick. It would be implanted in newborn babies in some part of the body where it would not be subjected to jarring or bending. Probably the middle of the forehead would be the best place to do the implants. In order for Principalities to check on what their citizens are doing, government agents would merely need to scan a person's forehead, and a machine would print out a list of their purchases.

I may have more to say on this later.
  12. Not Kansas
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 04:07
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac
    I have no idea who is the Anti-Christ.

You know, I have been thinking that what society needs is a foolproof way of identifying all citizens, and in connection with that, a way of tracking their purchases of goods and services. I have calculated that a semiconductor microchip with dimensions 6 mm. x 6 mm. x 6 mm. should do the trick. It would be implan ...[text shortened]... nd a machine would print out a list of their purchases.

I may have more to say on this later.
    Let's put a GPS in there too so that everybody (the government) knows where everybody (you) are at all times.
    Where's Bowmann?
    I need to know if the "are" in the first sentence is correct.
    Without the "(you)" it seems that "is" would be the word to use.
    I should have used "(y'all)" instead, now that would be the way to go yessireee!
    Let's see ...
    Let's put a GPS in there too so that everybody (the government) knows where everybody (y'all) is at all times.
    Praise Dixie.
    Even better:
    Let's put a GPS in there too so that everybody (the government) knows where everybody (y'all) is at at all times.
    Sorry, just rambling, carry on.
  13. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 04:13
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    Let's put a GPS in there too so that everybody (the government) knows where everybody (you) are at all times.
    Where's Bowmann?
    I need to know if the "are" in the first sentence is correct.
    Without the "(you)" it seems that "is" would be the word to use.
    I should have used "(y'all)" instead, now that would be the way to go yessireee!
    L ...[text shortened]... overnment) knows where everybody (y'all) is at at all times.
    Sorry, just rambling, carry on.
    ROFL!!! You may be ramblin', but you're (ya'all--ya'all're?) on a roll! Carry on my wayward son! Yahoooo! 😲
  14. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 06:43
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Good to know.🙄 But a tad off-topic.

My cash is on Nemesio as the RHP Anti-Christ; since he won't reveal his true religion, it's quite likely he sacrifices young virgins to the Dark Lord.
    I've not seen a virgin ANYTHING in a long time....fyi.
  15. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 07:07
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    I've not seen a virgin ANYTHING in a long time....fyi.
    That's not a denial of being the antichrist.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree