1. Standard memberjimmyb270
    Top Gun
    Angels 20
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 09:22
    Originally posted by telerion
    Lately a few members have been doing a lot of speculating about whom among us is going to be the Anti-Christ.

Now if I remember correctly (been a while since I checked in with Kirk Cameron on this one), this anti-christ, needs a prophet and a beast or some such thing. Moreover, they need to usher in a One World Government so that they can rise up and d ...[text shortened]... lp you prepare for you reign here on earth.

Now Would the Real Anti-Christ Please Stand Up?
    A prophet? Well, my last few sales on eBay made me a few bob. A beast? We have two cats at home.

I'll get working on the One World Government thing then.
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 13:46
    Originally posted by jimmyb270
    A prophet? Well, my last few sales on eBay made me a few bob. A beast? We have two cats at home.

I'll get working on the One World Government thing then.
    Excellent. Orders of business are as follows:

1) We need to track down these microchip devices everyone is talking about. If cost-effective, launch big PR campaign to have them put into foreheads and right hands.

2) Drum up some 'signs and wonders.' That's definitely your department.

3) It may be time to go back through those ' I'm A Christian' threads and take down names for the record.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 14:47
    Lately a few members have been doing a lot of speculating about whom among us is going to be the Anti-Christ.

Now if I remember correctly (been a while since I checked in with Kirk Cameron on this one), this anti-christ, needs a prophet and a beast or some such thing. Moreover, they need to usher in a One World Government so that they can rise up and d ...[text shortened]... lp you prepare for you reign here on earth.

Jou kop raas.😉
  4. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 15:08
    Uh oh, dj2 is going the way of ivanhoe!
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 08:14

I heard from Al Franken that some guy said it was going to be a Jew.
  6. Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 08:37
    Who cares who the "anti-christ" is going to be?

I can't think of a more boring, pointless topic...
  7. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 16:422 edits
    Uh oh, dj2 is going the way of ivanhoe!

Except he's writing in a different language, not Dutch by the way ..... but hey, I can still understand what he's saying. Can you, bommekop ? 😀
  8. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 17:56
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

Except he's writing in a different language, not Dutch by the way ..... but hey, I can still understand what he's saying. Can you, bommekop ? 😀
    Going the way of ivanhoe does not necessarily mean speaking in Dutch. I've been assuming it is Zulu given dj2's other statements.

Nope, I don't know what he is saying. Then again my country didn't colonize South Africa either.

9. Meddling with things
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 18:04
    Who is christ's aunty. Does she give him socks for christmas?
  10. The sky
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 18:05
    Going the way of ivanhoe does not necessarily mean speaking in Dutch. I've been assuming it is Zulu given dj2's other statements.
    Given that it's not Dutch, but ivanhoe understands it, my best guess is that it's Afrikaans.
  11. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 18:06

Nope, I don't know what he is saying. Then again my country didn't colonize South Africa either.

Neither did my country, genius.
  12. Not Kansas
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 18:15
    Nope, I don't know what he is saying.
    I think your head is either on fire or exploded ...
  13. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 02:46
    Does anybody else here know that old Cowsills song "The Prophecy Of Daniel And John The Divine (Six Six Six)"?
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 17:13
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

Neither did my country, genius.
    Well I suppose compared to you I am a genius.

So what is your quibble? That the Dutch never colonized all of SA? Or that the English also colonized it? Are you denying that the Dutch had any colonies in SA?

15. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 17:23
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Jou kop raas.😉
    Typical xtian swipe. Ressentiment. You hide in the shadows, festering, consoling and fostering your envy. Oh too weak to strike. Too weak? Perish! Too patient, too forbearing, too forgiving. But they shall see. The mighty will be crushed in the afterlife and I shall rule. Then who will get the last laugh?

Do they teach any Nietzsche at your school, dj2? Or does it get the same treatment as chemistry?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree