1. CA, USA
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 02:43
    Originally posted by SharpeMother
    Is it possible to have wisdom at a young age?
    That's a good question.
    I think by definition ones needs experence to obtain wisdom.

A young person who's had an intense, eventful life? ... perhaps
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 03:09
    Originally posted by josephw
    What is it? How does one obtain it?
    Jesus Christ is Wisdom. Putting your trust in him is Wisdom. Trying to live a godly life is Wisdom.
  3. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 03:14
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    experience? im 16 and im smart
    Then it's strange you post such a stupid answer.
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 03:15
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Jesus Christ is Wisdom. Putting your trust in him is Wisdom. Trying to live a godly life is Wisdom.
    Ignoring everything you say is wisdom. Oh well....
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 21:10
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Then it's strange you post such a stupid answer.
    is the internet a chance for you to pretend that you are intimidating and intelligent because in fact in real life you are weak and pathetic?
  6. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 22:34
    Is it possible to have wisdom at a young age? What if you learn from someone else's experience and are smart, as well as have the ability to apply the experience and knowledge to your life...does this mean that you are wise?
    you cant learn from someone else's experience, it's not yours... all because that experience was wrong for that person doesnt mean it will be for you... i guess if you were wise you would have known that anyway!
  7. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 22:38
    is the internet a chance for you to pretend that you are intimidating and intelligent because in fact in real life you are weak and pathetic?
    Is the internet a chance for you to post things like "I'm really smart" because in fact you are too insecure to allow people to make their own minds up? The fact that you see fit to post self-indulgent boasts about yourself doesn't bode well.
  8. Joined
    08 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 00:38
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    you cant learn from someone else's experience, it's not yours... all because that experience was wrong for that person doesnt mean it will be for you... i guess if you were wise you would have known that anyway!
    I would agree with you except for one thing...right and wrong are not defined by experience.

You most certainly CAN learn from some ones experience - we do it all the time. Have you ever trusted a doctors’ diagnosis? The doctor has experienced knowledge that you don't even question. Isn't it wise to learn from the doctors’ experience?
  9. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 06:20
    Is the internet a chance for you to post things like "I'm really smart" because in fact you are too insecure to allow people to make their own minds up? The fact that you see fit to post self-indulgent boasts about yourself doesn't bode well.
    i was debating that you dont have to be old to be wise. and i AM smart
  10. Joined
    18 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 06:35
    I would agree with you except for one thing...right and wrong are not defined by experience.

You most certainly CAN learn from some ones experience - we do it all the time. Have you ever trusted a doctors’ diagnosis? The doctor has [b]experienced knowledge
    that you don't even question. Isn't it wise to learn from the doctors’ experience?[/b]
    you should question even a docter
  11. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 06:54
    Originally posted by MikeBruce
    But not a Doctor!
  12. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 06:54
    Originally posted by MikeBruce
    i agree, theyre always wrong
  13. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 06:58
    i agree, theyre always wrong
    Based upon? I mean, someone as smart as you wouldn't be making an unsubstantiated claim, right?
  14. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 06:591 edit
    Based upon? I mean, someone as smart as you wouldn't be making an unsubstantiated claim, right?
    my aunt died because they thought something she had was minor, turned out to be cancerous. the inhaler they gave her to "make her better" is what killed her.
  15. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 07:13
    my aunt died because they thought something she had was minor, turned out to be cancerous. the inhaler they gave her to "make her better" is what killed her.
    I;m very sorry to hear that, but it hardly amounts to "always".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree