Witness Lee and the Lord's Recovery Movement

Witness Lee and the Lord's Recovery Movement

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
Just for the record.

The day I am in any local church which has a rule that all there MUST read books by Witness Lee is the day I leave that place as no longer the local church.

Let me put it again - the day it is demanded of Christians that to be Christians they have to read books by Witness Lee, you can be sure I will not participate in that legalism. ...[text shortened]... future.

Watch FMF's way of twisting your words and thoughts to appear to confirm his accusations.
What about the two issues you're dodging?

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
Let me put it again - the day it is demanded of Christians that to be Christians they have to read books by Witness Lee, you can be sure I will not participate in that legalism.
You said that, at the "end times", Christians [presumably the ones from "Satanic" organizations, i.e. almost all of them] need to run out and buy books from the publisher attached to your cult.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 19
2 edits

@FMF

What did I say about ten more years of arguing with you?
The Forum is not operating unsuccessfully just because one chooses not to debate you perpetually.

And accepting your twisted insinuations phrased as questions is dodging only in the sense of dodging your attempt at a strawman argument.

And again, what makes you think you are above being ignored?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 19
1 edit

Folks, some time ago I put forward some thoughts that Witness Lee's books would be in demand if the rapture should occur.

That said nothing about an organization of Satan. It just said some ministry was under appreciated.

Watch FMF's way of twisting words in his "remembering" things.

As for the decline of the church or the degradation of the church or the corruption of Christiandom under the attack of the enemy of God, FMF seems to want to think his "tolerance" wants to be fair to all Christians. Maybe he thinks degradation of Christiandom has never occurred.

Of course out of the other side of his mouth he'll be quick to fault Luther for giving a bad name to the Christian church because of his angry words about the Jews.

I guess it is whatever is useful to him at the moment.

So which is it FMF? The Christian church has been pristine perfect without fault for 20 centuries or it has shown signs of corruption here and there ?

Which do you choose to believe?
I believe the New Testament's warning that there would be apostasy and the need for His people to be recovered from the assault of God's enemy within and without the Christian church.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 19
1 edit

Which do you choose to believe O Tolerant One?

There is NO corruption with the Christian church?
There has been some corruption with the Christian church and Christians need to "COME OUT" of such corruption?

Take a position if you want to keep holding me to your criticism.

Take a position. And then maybe I'll talk about Satan's organization and the victory OVER it by God eventually.

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
@FMF

What did I say about ten more years of arguing with you?
The Forum is not operating unsuccessfully just because one chooses not to debate you perpetually.

And accepting your twisted insinuations phrased as questions is dodging only in the sense of dodging your attempt at a strawman argument.

And again, what makes you think you are above being ignored?
More evasion wrapped in pomposity.

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
Folks, some time ago I put forward some thoughts that Witness Lee's books would be in demand if the rapture should occur.

That said nothing about an organization of Satan. It just said some ministry was under appreciated.

Watch FMF's way of twisting words in his "remembering" things.

As for the decline of the church or the degradation of the church or the corruptio ...[text shortened]... His people to be recovered from the assault of God's enemy within and without the Christian church.
I am just asking you about your contention that maybe as many as 2 billion followers of Christ are members of "Satanic" organizations. But your organization is not a "Satanic" organization, right? That's the Christian "turf war" you are peddling here, yes? Almost all the other Christians out there are in some way other under the influence of "Satan" but your group is not. If that's not a cultist assertion, I can hardly imagine what would be.

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said

Which do you choose to believe O Tolerant One?

There is NO corruption with the Christian church?
There has been some corruption with the Christian church and Christians need to "COME OUT" of such corruption?

Take a position if you want to keep holding me to your criticism.

Take a position. And then maybe I'll talk about Satan's organization and the victory OVER it by God eventually.
So you're peddling back to 'there's some corruption' and distancing yourself from the stance that Catholics and Protestants are members of "Satanic" organizations, is that right?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Nov 19
1 edit

@sonship said
@divegeester
You're stupid.
And you're a vainglorious cult member.

Next.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
@FMF
ONCE I wrote something about Lee's books being in demand should a certain event occur.
They won't be.

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

Isn't the assertion that almost all Christians are members of "Satanic" organisations one of the most virulently, poisonously anti-Christian things anyone has ever said on this forum?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
Tend to the matter at hand before you chase after red herrings from the grand Atheist / Unitarian alliance Divegeester.

[quote] Veneration? You're really stupid to think appreciation is veneration.

What about "devotion" ? The Apostle Paul said to the Philippians, the things which they learned and heard and had seen in him they would do well to practice such things.

[ ...[text shortened]... veneration in merely having much appreciation for notable examples from which we have learned much.
Your veneration of Witness Lee is in effect man-worship. It is idolatry.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
The appreciation policeman Divegeester, says the local churches worship and venerate a man, Witness Lee.

This is monumental stupidity.
Of course you would say that I am stupid, I'm criticising your cult's worship of the cult leader.

You immediately come out and attack me as being "stupid". Twice so far as I'm following the thread.

F

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
What will the "rapture" do to Catholics and Protestants if they don't run out and buy Witness Lee's books at that time?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Nov 19

@sonship said
Divegeester - the Unitarian who hates the three-oneness of God and the thought of eternal punishment.
I don't hate these teachings, they are just nonsensical and erroneous.