1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 22:40
    Would Jesus be proud of this forum and the various content here?
    Which sorts of content here would please or displease Him the most?
  2. Internet
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 23:361 edit
    Jesus might not be proud of this forum, but he would probably laugh his arse off like the rest of us.

All the threads that disses his mother would probably displease him though.
  3. London
    Moves
    16 Mar '05 01:33
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Would Jesus be proud of this forum and the various content here?
    Which sorts of content here would please or displease Him the most?
    Would Jesus be proud of a University corridoor? Or a town marketplace? Or any other place where people meet and talk? Since communication is one of the greatest of human gifts - I would have to say yes, Jesus would be proud of the existence of this forum IMHO.

Would he be proud of all the content here? Extremely unlikely. Which sorts of content would please or displease him the most? I suppose content that states that he exists would please him more than those that assert the opposite. I suppose polite content would please him more than rude ones. I suppose that content generated from a sense of charity and affection would please him more than that generated from malice and pride. I don't know if any single post would most please him.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    16 Mar '05 01:36
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Would Jesus be proud of a University corridoor? Or a town marketplace? Or any other place where people meet and talk? Since communication is one of the greatest of human gifts - I would have to say yes, Jesus would be proud of the existence of this forum IMHO.

Would he be proud of all the content here? Extremely unlikely. Which sorts of content wou ...[text shortened]... an that generated from malice and pride. I don't know if any single post would most please him.
    See my bowling threads. That would please Jusus most I feel.

Mr. 700
  5. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    16 Mar '05 09:09
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    See my bowling threads. That would please Jusus most I feel.

Mr. 700
    What if Jesus bowled a perfect game?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree