1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 05:07
    Originally posted by David C
    That's great. At what age do you begin to teach them about "Jesus"?
    They have been taught about Jesus (the One without the quotation marks) from birth. Jealous?
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 05:09
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    They have been taught about Jesus (the One without the quotation marks) from birth. Jealous?
    Have they learned about the evils of Sodom and its consequent punishment yet?
  3. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 05:10
    To a person, every adult (and they are very few) who studied in a similar environment as we've been discussing, was absolutely thrilled to have had the experience.
    You spoke to them...all?
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 05:11
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Have they learned about the evils of Sodom and its consequent punishment yet?
    Are you offering your services?
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 05:13
    You spoke to them...all?
    Bad edit. Re-read the post. Not that it matters to you, of course: you're just here to mock. Mock away.
  6. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 05:13
    If this is the case, you may want to re-think your sentiment that they are being taught to "think for themselves".
  7. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 05:14
    you're just here to mock. Mock away.
    Jealous?
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 05:19
    If this is the case, you may want to re-think your sentiment that they are being taught to "think for themselves".
    Tell you what: you figure out what logic is based upon. Then determine from whence reality springs. Then explain how time can not exist, then exist, then not exist again. Decipher the meaning of evil. Determine the meaning of life. Do this all, on your own, with no help from anyone. Anyone. No language introduction or indoctrination from the apes that raised you. No connection to anything from an external source to you. In fact, don't even read this challenge.
    When you're all done with that, big shot, come back and tell us all what thinking for yourself means. See you, oh, I don't know... never.
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 05:28
    Are you offering your services?
    Sure, I'd be happy to give a lesson on it.
  10. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 05:301 edit
    When you're all done with that, big shot, come back and tell us all what thinking for yourself means.
    edited. Unecessary reponse to typical meltdown.
  11. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 05:32
    Tell you what: you figure out what logic is based upon. Then determine from whence reality springs. Then explain how time can not exist, then exist, then not exist again. Decipher the meaning of evil. Determine the meaning of life. Do this all, on your own, with no help from anyone. Anyone. No language introduction or indoctrination from the apes th ...[text shortened]... e back and tell us all what thinking for yourself means. See you, oh, I don't know... never.
    And from this you arrive at seperating 22-year-olds by sex (not gender) like a bunch of middle schoolers and teaching them math at a slower pace than at normal non-fundy universities?

If keeping adults in the dark about the opposite sex helps them focus on their studies, how come the school is so damn weak academically?
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 05:351 edit
    edited. Unecessary reponse to typical meltdown.
    edited. Unnecessary response to horrid spelling.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 05:39
    Originally posted by telerion
    And from this you arrive at seperating 22-year-olds by sex (not gender) like a bunch of middle schoolers and teaching them math at a slower pace than at normal non-fundy universities?

If keeping adults in the dark about the opposite sex helps them focus on their studies, how come the school is so damn weak academically?
    Now I'm their shield? Give me a break! Get back to what was said in the first place. You have nothing upon which to base your objection to gender segregation.
    (Most people are 22 when graduating, BTW.)
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 05:46
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Sure, I'd be happy to give a lesson on it.
    If I get stuck, I'll be sure to give a holler.
  15. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 06:02
    edited. Unnecessary response to horrid spelling.
    lol. I did fat-finger that edit pretty good, didn't I?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree