1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 05:52
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Sure, but why go to the trouble of looking them up and posting them when you’re just trolling?
    To demonstrate your integrity.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 05:56
    Originally posted by @fmf
    To demonstrate your integrity.
    Demonstrate it to who? You? I couldn’t care less what you think of me.

The people on this thread whose opinion matters to me know exactly what you’re doing and have sent me pms warning me about you.

You’ve built up quite a reputation as a troll, pool whizzer.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 05:59
    Demonstrate it to who? You? I couldn’t care less what you think of me.

The people on this thread whose opinion matters to me know exactly what you’re doing and have sent me pms warning me about you.

You’ve built up quite a reputation as a troll, pool whizzer.
    Which genuine questions did I not respond to? You still have not said.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 06:34
    Which genuine questions did I not respond to? You still have not said.
    “As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.”

(Proverbs 26:11)
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 06:40

This seems a rather tawdry use to which to put scriptures you presumably view as being holy.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 06:44
    This seems a rather tawdry use to which to put scriptures you presumably view as being holy.
    “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.”

(Psalm 1)
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 06:491 edit
    “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf a ...[text shortened]... he Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.”

(Psalm 1)
    Yeah, all very well and good, but where are the genuine questions you have claimed I did not respond to? Was "Do you remember what you had for breakfast?" one of them? Presumably not.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 06:57
    Yeah, all very well and good, but where are the genuine questions you have claimed I did not respond to? Was "Do you remember what you had for breakfast?" one of them? Presumably not.
    “But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.”

(2 Timothy 2:23)
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 07:581 edit

If there is a poster here which this scripture barb could feasibly be fired at, it would be dj2becker.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 08:01

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf a ...[text shortened]... he Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.”

(Psalm 1)
    If you don’t like your ideas and beliefs being challenged and debated, if you don’t like being called out for silly behaviour and if you don’t like being slapped down for the scabby and inappropriate use of biblical scripture in order to fire a nasty barb at one of your detractors...then I suggest this forum and indeed any online discussion board, is not the place for you romans1009.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 15:46
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    If you don’t like your ideas and beliefs being challenged and debated, if you don’t like being called out for silly behaviour and if you don’t like being slapped down for the scabby and inappropriate use of biblical scripture in order to fire a nasty barb at one of your detractors...then I suggest this forum and indeed any online discussion board, is not the place for you romans1009.
    Well that was quite the run-on sentence. Not as long as the 800-word gem uncorked by FMF at me, er I mean Becker, but not bad.

Troll on, hombre!
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 15:47
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    If there is a poster here which this scripture barb could feasibly be fired at, it would be dj2becker.
    You mean me?

Errrr, nice day we’re having, isn’t it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree