1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    26 May '09 22:30
    If Jesus, and the Buddha ,and Krishna, and Mohammad all got together in one room would they argue over who is right , and who is wrong ? I bet it would be one big happy family.
  2. England
    Moves
    27 May '09 09:56
    yes
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 May '09 15:12
    Originally posted by buckky
    If Jesus, and the Buddha ,and Krishna, and Mohammad all got together in one room would they argue over who is right , and who is wrong ? I bet it would be one big happy family.
    Actually .. here is your answer ...

YouTube
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '09 15:21
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Actually .. here is your answer ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZIvgQ9ik48
    lets not start giving out websites as answers,put something of yourself in as well please.
    as for me i think they may conflict on the outside while remaining harmonious on the inside. does that make sense?
  5. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    27 May '09 15:24
    Originally posted by buckky
    they are all the same person
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '09 15:28
    Originally posted by duecer
    they are all the same person
    ...but they have different names,personalities etc.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:15
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    lets not start giving out websites as answers,put something of yourself in as well please.
    as for me i think they may conflict on the outside while remaining harmonious on the inside. does that make sense?
    Nonsense. The odd one is Mohammed.

Jesus, Buddha (Siddhartha Gotama, the historical Buddha) and Krishna, preached peace, love and forgiveness. They emphasised charity, selflessness and keeping away from the material things of this world.

Mohammed was a violent pedophile.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:22

Jesus, Buddha (Siddhartha Gotama, the historical Buddha) and Krishna, preached peace, love and forgiveness. They emphasised charity, selflessness and keeping away from the material things of this world.

good old mohhamed,had to be the odd one.
    i wonder if this will incense anyone into making this into a decent thread or just petering out into non-sensical wordplay?
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:25

i'm guessing you were tounge and cheeck- i'm worried now that this topic isn't being taken seriously enough or that if it is how you can make an assertion like that (i.e.mohhomed was a pedophile). maybe i'm just reading to much into your online name. or is that your real name? surely not?
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:28

...and again i'm sorry , i'm just gatting the hang of this net stuff. Is 'devious liar' a description?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:32
    i'm guessing you were tounge and cheeck- i'm worried now that this topic isn't being taken seriously enough or that if it is how you can make an assertion like that (i.e.mohhomed was a pedophile). maybe i'm just reading to much into your online name. or is that your real name? surely not?
    Mohammed was engaged to be married to a child 8 years old. He married her and consumated the marriage when she was 12, still a child. But for him to have the hots for an 8 year old child clearly demonstrates that he has pedophile tendencies.

Many societies have child marriages but the marriage is not consumated unless the girl crosses into puberty, usually sometime after 14.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:33
    ...and again i'm sorry , i'm just gatting the hang of this net stuff. Is 'devious liar' a description?
    Do me a little favour please. Focus on the topic and facts. Forget my name and other irrelevant stuff.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:36
    Mohammed was engaged to be married to a child 8 years old. He married her and consumated the marriage when she was 12, still a child. But for him to have the hots for an 8 year old child clearly demonstrates that he has pedophile tendencies.

Many societies have child marriages but the marriage is not consumated unless the girl crosses into puberty, usually sometime after 14.
    point taken. but how little we know of the actual persons that were these 'spiritual leaders' REALLY? I'm assuming they all did something(s) pretty good or they would not have spawned such huge followings. (or do u just think that only silly people followed mohhamed?)
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:38
    Do me a little favour please. Focus on the topic and facts. Forget my name and other irrelevant stuff.
    r u not part of the topic and the facts? thats y i bought it up, if indeed u r a devious liar what does that have to do with fact?
  15. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 May '09 23:57
    point taken. but how little we know of the actual persons that were these 'spiritual leaders' REALLY? I'm assuming they all did something(s) pretty good or they would not have spawned such huge followings. (or do u just think that only silly people followed mohhamed?)
    You think you have to do something good to get a following? You don't have to anything good all you have to do is to be good at deception- which Muhammed was very good at.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree