Would you eat the apple?

Would you eat the apple?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 May 06

Originally posted by rwingett
It's a foregone conclusion because, being omniscient, god knew Adam would eat from the apple. He knew, in advance, the exact hour that Adam would do so. It is quite clear that despite his warnings not to eat it, this is exactly what god had in mind all along. His warnings were, in fact, nothing but play acting. It is impossible that Adam could have taken an ...[text shortened]... if mankind is in a "fallen" state, it is because that is exactly where god wanted them to be.
His warnings were, in fact, nothing but play acting.
Eh? Based on the sentences before, this statement not only dies of idiocy, but of loneliness, as well.

It is impossible that Adam could have taken an omniscient god by surprise.
That's kind of the idea behind omniscience, don't you think?

So it is abundantly clear that if mankind is in a "fallen" state, it is because that is exactly where god wanted them to be.
Another lonely assertion based on ignorance.

d

Moves
30 May 06

I don't think God wanted us to be in a fallen state, but he certainly wasn't suprised :-P

d

Moves
30 May 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
[b]His warnings were, in fact, nothing but play acting.
Eh? Based on the sentences before, this statement not only dies of idiocy, but of loneliness, as well.

It is impossible that Adam could have taken an omniscient god by surprise.
That's kind of the idea behind omniscience, don't you think?

So it is abundantly clear that if mankin ...[text shortened]... at is exactly where god wanted them to be.
Another lonely assertion based on ignorance.[/b]
Take your criticism out of the thread. Post your opinion or go to the debate forum.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 May 06

Originally posted by danielsmith
Take your criticism out of the thread. Post your opinion or go to the debate forum.
Criticism?

d

Moves
30 May 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Criticism?
crit·i·cism Audio pronunciation of "criticism" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (krt-szm)
n.

1. The act of criticizing, especially adversely.
2. A critical comment or judgment.
1. The practice of analyzing, classifying, interpreting, or evaluating literary or other artistic works.
2. A critical article or essay; a critique.
3. The investigation of the origin and history of literary documents; textual criticism.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 May 06

crit·i·cism Audio pronunciation of "criticism" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (krt-szm)
n.

1. The act of criticizing, especially adversely.
2. A critical comment or judgment.
1. The practice of analyzing, classifying, interpreting, or evaluating literary or other artistic works.
2. A critical article or essay; a critiqu ...[text shortened]... 3. The investigation of the origin and history of literary documents; textual criticism.
Well, by your gracious provision, your previous post admonishing me to remove my criticism would necessarily be a criticism, yes?

d

Moves
30 May 06

no, it would be a moderation.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 May 06

no, it would be a moderation.
Just as I am moderating him out of a stance of arrogance and ignorance.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
30 May 06

Originally posted by rwingett
He is either a dimwit, a weakling, a bastard, or some combination of all three. In any event, even if there IS a god, he is certainly not worthy of worship.
I was hoping the honeymoon would have put you in a better state of mind. Did you not give any thanks to Jesus for any part of your honeymoon?

d

Moves
30 May 06

No, what you are doing is being an asshole in my thread. He was just simply posting his opinion. The question isn't whether or not he is right, it is would you eat the apple.

This is my last post about this because all we are doing is spamming my thread.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
30 May 06

No, what you are doing is being an asshole in my thread. He was just simply posting his opinion. The question isn't whether or not he is right, it is would you eat the apple.

This may not be your last post for long. You'll probably find out what being moderated is like yourself. I am not alerting you, but I don't doubt someone else will.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
30 May 06

Who is being a bunghole? Who is spamming your thread?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
30 May 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
This may not be your last post for long. You'll probably find out what being moderated is like yourself. I am not alerting you, but I don't doubt someone else will.
Would this be an example of "eating the apple"?

d

Moves
30 May 06

Originally posted by kirksey957
Would this be an example of "eating the apple"?
lol I guess so.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 May 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
If his skin is so thin as to be pricked by the slightest provocation, it's doubtful alerting the moderator over his junior-high school vocabulary will yield much by way of result.