1. England
    Moves
    13 Feb '10 12:121 edit
    if god gave you the oppotuneity to go back to the garden of eden forever, with no tree of knowledge to fall. but you would forget this life completely all your family friends, happyness sadness death and birth. but you would become loved, fed, kept healthy, never to die, be sick, would you take it. me i would but others ive spoken to say no.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '10 12:16
    Originally posted by stoker
    if god gave you the oppotuneity to go back to the garden of eden forever, with no tree of knowledge to fall. but you would forget this life completely all your family friends, happyness sadness death and birth. but you would become like a pet dog loved, fed, kept healthy, never to die, be sick, would you take it. me i would but others ive spoken to say no.
    why would you become like a pet dog? not a good analogy me thinks!
  3. England
    Moves
    13 Feb '10 12:231 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why would you become like a pet dog? not a good analogy me thinks!
    mabe not... but the best i could think of, any better ones but again would you
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '10 12:241 edit
    mabe not but the best i could think of, any better ones but again would you
    i think you are trying to say that every one of your needs would be taken care of, yes?
  5. England
    Moves
    13 Feb '10 12:271 edit
    yes.. and just for you ive removed the term
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    13 Feb '10 12:46
    if god gave you the oppotuneity to go back to the garden of eden forever, with no tree of knowledge to fall. but you would forget this life completely all your family friends, happyness sadness death and birth. but you would become loved, fed, kept healthy, never to die, be sick, would you take it. me i would but others ive spoken to say no.
    Would i be on my own?
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Feb '10 12:53
    If given the opportunity, yes, I would, but not with the conditions you gave.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Feb '10 00:05
    Is that supposed to be interpretted literally? Like if you dont get born then why would you need to be fed?
    Nah dude, I'm not going back to the garden, I'm on and up to the hellish planets😵
  9. At the Revolution
    Moves
    14 Feb '10 01:35
    Save it for heaven, but I'll live the life now.
  10. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '10 02:43
    My individual happiness is secondary. What is primary is the fulfillment of God's purpose.

What is best for me is when God accomplishes His will.
  11. England
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 10:36
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Would i be on my own?
    yes accept for god
  12. England
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 10:38
    Originally posted by josephw
    If given the opportunity, yes, I would, but not with the conditions you gave.
    that would be the package take it or leave it
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 10:56
    yes accept for god
    No thanks then.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree