1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 11:26
    if God was cool? not a guy who is all stuck up and wants you to worship him but instead a guy who would say "get off your knees dumbass and stop worshipping me." or a guy who doesn't 'turn the other cheek' but instead really kicks ass and is also a great rocker like Rob Zombie or somethin', that would be cool.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 13:00
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    if God was cool? not a guy who is all stuck up and wants you to worship him but instead a guy who would say "get off your knees dumbass and stop worshipping me." or a guy who doesn't 'turn the other cheek' but instead really kicks ass and is also a great rocker like Rob Zombie or somethin', that would be cool.
    Ya, when you're 16 and don't know you're ars from a hole in the ground. 😉
  3. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 13:053 edits
    The Media wants you to worship Rock Stars. Haven't you seen crowds of kids waving their hands in adoration at some Rock Star?

Have you never heard of "American Idol"? If that is not worship I don't know what is!

It is Idol worship - American Idol worship.

So don't look now, but the ones who want you prostrate and worshipful of rockers are the guys making the big bucks off of their albums and concerts.

Even John Lennon eventually had to turn to Jesus to get some peace from his chaotic and addictive life of unhappiness.
  4. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 19:47
    Maybe in the Republic of Heaven?
  5. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 20:34
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Even John Lennon eventually had to turn to Jesus to get some peace from his chaotic and addictive life of unhappiness.
    He also turned to Yoko, and that worked really well.
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 22:15
    Originally posted by josephw
    Ya, when you're 16 and don't know you're ars from a hole in the ground. 😉
    i just think god is too up tight, he needs to chill out, smoke a blunt, and learn to be more laid back
  7. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 22:21
    ...great rocker like Rob Zombie...
    Rob Zombie?! It sounds like half his stuff uses a drum machine. Is this what passes for great rock these days?
  8. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 22:23
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Rob Zombie?! It sounds like half his stuff uses a drum machine. Is this what passes for great rock these days?
    better than that emo crap
  9. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 22:33
    Originally posted by jaywill
    A brief web search suggests that he suffered a bout of Christianity during 1977 that lasted between a couple of weeks and a couple of months. After that he turned to other kinds of mystical and superstitios nonsense such as tarot cards and astrology.

See
    http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2000/june12/34.86.html
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 23:26
    better than that emo crap
    Well, yes, everything is better than emo crap. Except maybe country music.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    23 Jun '07 00:02
    i just think god is too up tight, he needs to chill out, smoke a blunt, and learn to be more laid back
    When are you going to stop undermining your intelligence?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree