1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '13 10:44
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Posters keep claiming that because I come to this forum and take the time to discuss God, I must be a closet theist. Others claim that if I give myself the label 'atheist' then I must be a closet theist.

Most recently:
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    [b]I have no doubt of your belief in God, as you have made considerable effort to take a position relative to His existence.
    [/b]
    you created a thread because of something freaky said? he is in the same zip code as rjhinds, only better because he hasn't posted lately.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '13 10:53
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you created a thread because of something freaky said? he is in the same zip code as rjhinds, only better because he hasn't posted lately.
    That's not fair. Freaky is like an in-full-flight Sir Humphrey in Yes Prime Minister or perhaps Professor Stanley Unwin. On the other hand, RJHinds is like Kevin Malone in The Office.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Apr '13 13:38
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Now this is an argument that goes both ways, you know.
    You'd think so , wouldn't you.

You ever get a JW to change even a little part of their thinking in regards to spirituality? It takes two to have it go both ways otherwise it doesn't go anywhere.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree