1. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    15 May '13 01:531 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What I'm saying is that man is made in the image of God.

If we have humor, it's because God has humor. The Bible shows that God understands irony, for example.
    No, gods are made in the image of man. Strange that all these deities look and act like humans instead of strange extra-terrestials. Although the Hindus are a bit more creative - and fun!
    Idol books are used to support the demands of idol gods. And their power hungry priests.
    Humor is a great weapon against them, they don't know how to handle it. They want to keep the people serious, so "guilty" of numerous sins, self-despising, afraid and obeying. Humor frees more than the "Eternal Judge".
  2. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    15 May '13 02:02
    “You know when you hear a friend repeat something you said, but mess it up completely? Now imagine a billion people doing that”
    — Jesus Christ (Twitter account)
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 May '13 21:22
    Never forget you are a cow , even when you appear to be a peacock
  4. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    15 May '13 22:421 edit
    MU!
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    15 May '13 23:171 edit
    Originally posted by Taoman
    “You know when you hear a friend repeat something you said, but mess it up completely? Now imagine a billion people doing that”
    — Jesus Christ (Twitter account)
    If it's Twitter, it's signed @JesusChrist. Just FYI.

Edit: Oh, snap! That links to RHP profiles too now.
  6. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    16 May '13 06:10
    Lol!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree