1. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Dec '07 11:27
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Many "believe" in Atheo, that is enough for me.
    Only you.
  2. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '07 12:05
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Spirituality. Bang on. Not a "religion" forum. Spirituality is something completely different, and something which I know exists.
    spir·it·u·al /ˈspɪrɪtʃuəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[spir-i-choo-uhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –adjective 1. of, pertaining to, or consisting of spirit; incorporeal.
    2. of or pertaining to the spirit or soul, as distinguished from the physical nature: a spiritual approach to life.
    3. closely akin in interests, attitude, outlook, etc.: the professor's spiritual heir in linguistics.
    4. of or pertaining to spirits or to spiritualists; supernatural or spiritualistic.
    5. characterized by or suggesting predominance of the spirit; ethereal or delicately refined: She is more of a spiritual type than her rowdy brother.
    6. of or pertaining to the spirit as the seat of the moral or religious nature.
    7. of or pertaining to sacred things or matters; religious; devotional; sacred.
    8. of or belonging to the church; ecclesiastical: lords spiritual and temporal.
    9. of or relating to the mind or intellect.
    –noun 10. a spiritual or religious song: authentic folk spirituals.
    11. spirituals, affairs of the church.
    12. a spiritual thing or matter.

Now how do you see it as something completely differrent? And what are you spiritual about, if I may ask. Or are you just lonely this Christmas holiday and are seaking attention?
  3. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Dec '07 12:42
    Originally posted by torch71
    spir·it·u·al /ˈspɪrɪtʃuəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[spir-i-choo-uhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –adjective 1. of, pertaining to, or consisting of spirit; incorporeal.
    2. of or pertaining to the spirit or soul, as distinguished from the physical nature: a spiritual approach to life.
    3 ...[text shortened]... l about, if I may ask. Or are you just lonely this Christmas holiday and are seaking attention?
    One can be spiritual, without believing in god or gods. The Dalai lama would be an excellent example.

And no, I am not lonely. I have posted here for a long, long time, but have been on a sabbatical of late.
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    23 Dec '07 18:09
    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=QRNDp8t52Sc
  5. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    23 Dec '07 18:44
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    What question?
    What does an atheist have to look forward to? That question.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree