1. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 08:27
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    I'm not the only Muslim one who do deny it. My be I was not accurate, but when I discussed 9/11 whith any Muslim we came to the same result, that Al Qaeda didn't do it. I said "most of the Muslims I know" because I didn't discuss 9/11 with every one I know. Many muslims in my country don't know what 9/11. Many of my relatives don't know where US is, they do ...[text shortened]... lar idea about it.

I don't need to lie. I might be not accurate, but I will not lie.
    You said "I didn't meet any Muslim who believe that Muslims were behinde 9/11."
    I personally don't think that there is any evidence that Osama planned the 9/11 attacks. There is plenty of evidence that he encouraged attacks of that nature. There is also plenty of evidence that some other Muslims encourage attacks of that nature. There is also plenty of evidence that Muslims were directly involved in 9/11. In fact there is overwhelming evidence that the hijackers were Muslim. You may claim that the planner and orchestrator of 9/11 was not Muslim but to try to claim that none were involved would be a sign of ignorance on your part.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree