2010 NFL Season 'Big Pond Pub'

2010 NFL Season 'Big Pond Pub'

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n

weatherford tx

Moves
12 Sep 10

Well said. That's what feeds the system. Each of us can have our own ogres and even change ships orges in middle of the season. Unlike a choice of President who we get stuck with for 4 yrs. For the early games, yes after the fact, I went with NYG parlayed with MIA. Car just scored again as I speak. This will more than likely be a sqeaker if I hit. I'm still looking at the afternoon games, but I will choose a 3 teamer to make up some ground. How did you like that sooner hit? I didn't see that. Like I said I'm just an old man with a feeble mind. I wasn't able to get on yesterday because this mind for got to pay my provider, which I didn't figure out till midnight last night. This getting old stuff is worst than any critique you guys can give me.

n

weatherford tx

Moves
12 Sep 10

The 3 teamer just didn't hold up. I just realized 5 of my picks for div winners are up. After seeing how the rest of my picks did, I just can't sit back and say I told you so. I jhave to take all 5 in a 5 teamer for a cool grand. As back ups I will play 2 2 teamers. Here they are. GB, SF, that's 1 2team DAl, Bal, and SD. the other 2 teamer. I already said I was scared of the skins with their new coach. Good luck to all.

n

weatherford tx

Moves
12 Sep 10

Originally posted by nativeredken
The 3 teamer just didn't hold up. I just realized 5 of my picks for div winners are up. After seeing how the rest of my picks did, I just can't sit back and say I told you so. I jhave to take all 5 in a 5 teamer for a cool grand. As back ups I will play 2 2 teamers. Here they are. GB, SF, that's 1 2team DAl, Bal, and SD. the other 2 teamer. I already said I was scared of the skins with their new coach. Good luck to all.
Here's what I did. GB-3, SF-3.5, DAL-3.5 BAL+2.5 SD-5. The 3 teamer I took the !st half lines of : DAL-3, BAL+1.5, SD-3. For the 2 teamer it is GB-3.5, BAL+2 The 5 teamer like I said pays a cool grand, the 3teamer pays 324 and the 2 teamer will pay 130. I like I said again, I'm a player, and I have nothing to hide except for uncle sam which I will gladly say I lost all bets while I was in Vegas. Betting is illegal in Texas and I will obey all laws. I already had my fun as an outlaw, and I wish I was younger because I am now retired from all illegal activities.

n

weatherford tx

Moves
13 Sep 10

Here's what I did. GB-3, SF-3.5, DAL-3.5 BAL+2.5 SD-5. The 3 teamer I took the !st half lines of : DAL-3, BAL+1.5, SD-3. For the 2 teamer it is GB-3.5, BAL+2 The 5 teamer like I said pays a cool grand, the 3teamer pays 324 and the 2 teamer will pay 130. I like I said again, I'm a player, and I have nothing to hide except for uncle sam which I will gladl ...[text shortened]... n as an outlaw, and I wish I was younger because I am now retired from all illegal activities.
I figured 1 would lose. I didn't think it would be Pete carrols team that woulld win. Now it's my scary game time. This is the game I've loved since childhood. There's never been a game that has had as many playoff implications as this one. Big "D" better step it up.

Moves
13 Sep 10

lol that's the reason why i watch football, right there. and the fact that it was dallas messing up, even sweeter 🙂

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
13 Sep 10

Okay, nativeredken, here's how my lines turned out:
Wins:
Minnesota
Miami
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Tennessee
Green Bay
Seattle
St . Louis
Washington

Losses:
Carolina
Detroit
Cincinnati
Denver
Indy

9/16

56% Not bad...

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Sep 10

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Wins:
Minnesota
Miami
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Tennessee
Green Bay
Seattle
St . Louis
Washington

Losses:
Carolina
Detroit
Cincinnati
Denver
Indy

9/16

56% Not bad...
9/14 = 64.3%, not 56% (with two more games Monday night).

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Sep 10

Originally posted by trev33
lol that's the reason why i watch football, right there. and the fact that it was dallas messing up, even sweeter 🙂
Hi, Trev. Wondering if you have a few favorite 2010 NFL Teams?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
13 Sep 10

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]9/14 = 64.3%, not 56% (with two more games Monday night).[/b]
HA! Where'd that durned "Edit" button git to?
😳

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Sep 10

HA! Where'd that durned "Edit" button git to?
😳
Maybe you learned math sitting in one of the last rows next to Mathurine.

n

weatherford tx

Moves
13 Sep 10

Wins:
Minnesota
Miami
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Tennessee
Green Bay
Seattle
St . Louis
Washington

Losses:
Carolina
Detroit
Cincinnati
Denver
Indy

9/16

56% Not bad...
While not wanting to take from you or injure your pride, that is pretty impressive. While you didn't specify the lines you were playing against, may I bring up a point of contention? While MIN was a push, nothing won nothing gained, I also hit MIA and NYG agianst the line, which I stated before game time. I don't pick every game. Just those I feel I have a chance of making money. I knew the 5 teamer was a reach, in which case I have never hit one yet. I only announced DAL as a game I felt was the best chance of losing. Still yet I have 2 games going tonight that with wins will still put me on a higher win percentage. With the new concept I started 2 yrs ago against a 1000 pay line which I had to play a 100 minimum a wk, I have yet to pay in. I may be in the red for the moment but I had never played baseball before or basketball. I was lucky that the mavericks hit their win streak after the super bowl. And luckier still win I played the over on the rangers games. I was with utmost anticipation that I looked for FOOTBALL which I thought I was better at. College's are hard to predict. I usually stay out, but I seem to play the sooners when it looks good. I won't condemn anything that someone else wants to do. I will more than likely take a weekend off at the end of next month for the richest day in American horse racing. I was never ver good in schol subjects except of math. I didn't know at the time it would factor in my life so much. I am a carpenter to boot. In the down time of being a carpenter I had to find something to supply me with the nessesary funds to support a family. I started on a pool table and from there to all night sometimes 2 nights poker games. I don't come here with a braggarts tongue, I feel I paid my dues, and so do others of the town I live in, we all grew up together. I apolagise for any misconceptions on my part, but I have found out the way to get the most of somebody is to get them to talk about their beliefs. After posting on this site I would turn to my son or a friend and say that should fire them up. Thank again guys. Does anyone need a match?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
14 Sep 10

While not wanting to take from you or injure your pride, that is pretty impressive. While you didn't specify the lines you were playing against, may I bring up a point of contention? While MIN was a push, nothing won nothing gained, I also hit MIA and NYG agianst the line, which I stated before game time. I don't pick every game. Just those I feel I hav ...[text shortened]... or a friend and say that should fire them up. Thank again guys. Does anyone need a match?
Thick skin keeps me fairly flame proof, so no harm no foul... as they say. It's all about the motion.

M
sorozatgyilkos

leölés ellenfeleim

Moves
14 Sep 10

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Maybe you learned math sitting in one of the last rows next to Mathurine.
Indeed...

.,.. and if one subtract "Math" from "Mathurine"...

... what remains?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
14 Sep 10

Originally posted by Mathurine
Indeed...

.,.. and if one subtract "Math" from "Mathurine"...

... what remains?
Um, a real pisser?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Sep 10
1 edit

Many exciting (and heartbreaking) games in 2010 NFL Season Week #1. Ten of the favorites won outright, with six covering

point spreads. Six favs / ten dogs suggests many fans still guess in the dark and that Las Vegas still knows what its doing.

..............................................................................................