1. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    07 May '13 01:201 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Im going to keep this post in my clip board for the end of the SB.
    Take the number of Super Bowl championships the Seahawks have won in their entire history, multiply it by a million, and that's how many Super Bowls you're going to win in the next 5 years.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    08 May '13 08:40
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Take the number of Super Bowl championships the Seahawks have won in their entire history, multiply it by a million, and that's how many Super Bowls you're going to win in the next 5 years.
    Thats harsh. I notice every niners fan hangs on past superbowl victories when noone really cares... All that matters is the future and I guarantee that the seahawks will be a higher seed than the niners this year.
  3. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    09 May '13 00:57
    Thats harsh. I notice every niners fan hangs on past superbowl victories when noone really cares... All that matters is the future and I guarantee that the seahawks will be a higher seed than the niners this year.
    Well, of course Seahawks fans wouldn't care about past Super Bowls. It's not something they can understand. It's not something they will ever understand.

The Seahawks already had their window for years with 49ers sucking. Now that window has closed and the 49ers are back on top of the Division.

The Seahawks are right at that sweet spot where they're good enough to give fans like you enough hope, only to have fate deliver you crushing disappointment year after year, after year.

The Seahawks are a team with no history and no future. If the entire team fell in the ocean nobody outside of Seattle would care. God put the Seattle Seahawks on this earth to lose, and from now until eternity they shall serve God well.
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    09 May '13 05:25
    Well, of course Seahawks fans wouldn't care about past Super Bowls. It's not something they can understand. It's not something they will ever understand.

The Seahawks already had their window for years with 49ers sucking. Now that window has closed and the 49ers are back on top of the Division.

The Seahawks are right at that sweet sp ...[text shortened]... attle Seahawks on this earth to lose, and from now until eternity they shall serve God well.
    lol I think you know better than that unless your memory is too short to remember the beating the niners were given at the hands of the Seahawks last year and the Hawks now have an offense that will give the defense the ability to pin their ears back and play with less pressure on their shoulders.
  5. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    09 May '13 10:551 edit
    lol I think you know better than that unless your memory is too short to remember the beating the niners were given at the hands of the Seahawks last year and the Hawks now have an offense that will give the defense the ability to pin their ears back and play with less pressure on their shoulders.
    I didn't say the Seahawks would lose every game, just that you will never win a Super Bowl. Ever.

And oh, congratulations on going 1 - 1 against the 49ers last year.
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 May '13 05:33
    What was the total score? Something like 49 to 27? The fact that the niners could only just manage to beat the hawks early in the season when the hawks did indeed suck should tell you the chances the 49ers have to ever again win the superbowl.
  7. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    12 May '13 13:13
    What was the total score? Something like 49 to 27? The fact that the niners could only just manage to beat the hawks early in the season when the hawks did indeed suck should tell you the chances the 49ers have to ever again win the superbowl.
    That's your rebuttal? The final score in one, single game? I mean if you want to go get that silly I can then point out teams that the 49ers beat who beat Seattle, and then you can point out beating the Rams, and then we just get into any team can win on any Sunday.

The Seahawks are a good, but overrated team. They benefit from having hands-down the biggest home field advantage in all of football. CenturyLink Field is largely considered by NFL players the single hardest place to play football, because you quite literally can't hear a thing. They have to play using hand signals, and forget about shouting out ques during the play.

Get away from their stadium and how do they play on the road? Last year they finished the season 3 wins, 5 losses. I should say "wins" because one of those three was the Green Bay replacement refs game that gave the win to Seattle.
  8. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    15 May '13 04:171 edit
    That's your rebuttal? The final score in one, single game? I mean if you want to go get that silly I can then point out teams that the 49ers beat who beat Seattle, and then you can point out beating the Rams, and then we just get into any team can win on any Sunday.

The Seahawks are a good, but overrated team. They benefit from having hands-dow use one of those three was the Green Bay replacement refs game that gave the win to Seattle.
    The gb game was in seattle and I think you purposefully misunderstood what total score means.

Most of their road games were in the first half of the season which ones did they lose in the last half of the season?

Expert analysts dont think they are overrated and if they are so what? If they win homefield throughout and their home advantage is that great then they have an almost automatic ticket to the superbowl. You cant deny that they are going to be a markedly improved team from last year and are likely to improve on an 11-5 record by at least one game... 12-4 could easily be a first seed record in the nfc.
  9. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    15 May '13 04:46
    The gb game was in seattle and I think you purposefully misunderstood what total score means.

Most of their road games were in the first half of the season which ones did they lose in the last half of the season?

Expert analysts dont think they are overrated and if they are so what? If they win homefield throughout and their home advantage is that g ...[text shortened]... e on an 11-5 record by at least one game... 12-4 could easily be a first seed record in the nfc.
    Fine, let's look at your last 4 road games.

You're 2 - 2 on the last four road games in regular season.

You beat the Bills (who were also playing on the road, and suck), and you barely squeaked by the Bears.

You lost to the Dolphins and Lions.

In the playoffs you were .500, your only win against a team who's star quarterback was playing hurt and left in the 4th.

You are going to be just as right about this year as you were about last year.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 May '13 07:56
    "Cowboys' success depends on Romo":

"QB has to be at his best in the biggest moments if he is to change his legacy."

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/9259546/dallas-cowboys-tony-romo-better-matters-most

Note: Considerable Controversy in Today's Media (Especially, ESPN's Talk Shows).
  11. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 May '13 00:30

You beat the Bills (who were also playing on the road, and suck), and you barely squeaked by the Bears.

In the playoffs you were .500, your only win against a team who's star quarterback was pla ...[text shortened]... the 4th.

You are going to be just as right about this year as you were about last year.
    Ok troll. I thought better of you but i'll just ignore you now. Niners suck, they'll be third in the division just behind the rams.
  12. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    24 May '13 21:24
    Ok troll. I thought better of you but i'll just ignore you now. Niners suck, they'll be third in the division just behind the rams.
    Yes, I'm a "troll" because I stated facts you can't even address, let alone refute.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 May '13 07:001 edit
    "2013 NFL Pre Season Schedule"

Begins on Sunday, August 4, 2013, at 8:00 PM ET in Canton, Ohio with The Dallas Cowboys vs The Miami Dolphins:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000157357/article/2013-nfl-preseason-schedule

Note: Only ten weeks and two days away! (gb)
  14. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    25 May '13 13:34
    Yes, I'm a "troll" because I stated facts you can't even address, let alone refute.
    What "facts"??? The seahawks will never win the superbowl is a fact? No, it is something said with the intent to needle me into an emotional response and thus not a useful nor funny contribution to this forum.

Like I said, I ignore trolls so anymore trolling from you will go without a response from me.
  15. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    25 May '13 19:39
    What "facts"??? The seahawks will never win the superbowl is a fact? No, it is something said with the intent to needle me into an emotional response and thus not a useful nor funny contribution to this forum.

Like I said, I ignore trolls so anymore trolling from you will go without a response from me.
    Plucking something I posted that is an opinion does not demonstrate that I haven't posted any facts.

These facts.

In the playoffs you were .500, your only win against a team who's star quarterback was playing hurt and left in the 4th.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree